New JackFrag's video makes me want to crawl up into a ball and cry.

1235»

Comments

  • DABAN-88
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Every one of these so called " Game Changers " is also responsible for pushing battlefield into the sorry state its is now. Which gets very " logical " when you think about it.
    These Guys want Viewers and the a certain playstyle/game supports that Goal. Fast-paced, " action " videos where they kill right and left while talking their usual bull....
    Well they changed Battlefield into such a game with Super Soldiers running like Usain Bolt nonstop and Weapons without any recoil at all. Combined with unbalanced vehicles that give Stuff for a doezen Videos about which Spec Tree is the best, what kind of awesome Killstreak they made with the Spitfire, Mosquito etc...
    The Losers in all that are the normal players....

    Finally some one said it. They are the main reason. I simply don't get it why people still listen to them!!
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest, players/youtubers like Westie, JackFrags and LevelCap have been a disease for the franchise.. Firstly, they never call out EA or DICE, and they would rather the game cater to them, than to a wider audience...

    I mean Westie even had the nerve to say he hated people who only had bad things to say about bf...

    C'mon now, being hated by Westie is like being mauled by a kitten.

    Lol, I guess that ia true😂
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 19
    Great post OP I agree 100%.

    And yeah he's too much of a coward to say it like it is, that and he's afraid DICE will cross him off the list next.
  • ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Every one of these so called " Game Changers " is also responsible for pushing battlefield into the sorry state its is now. Which gets very " logical " when you think about it.
    These Guys want Viewers and the a certain playstyle/game supports that Goal. Fast-paced, " action " videos where they kill right and left while talking their usual bull....
    Well they changed Battlefield into such a game with Super Soldiers running like Usain Bolt nonstop and Weapons without any recoil at all. Combined with unbalanced vehicles that give Stuff for a doezen Videos about which Spec Tree is the best, what kind of awesome Killstreak they made with the Spitfire, Mosquito etc...
    The Losers in all that are the normal players....

    Pretty much this but i don't blame youtubers... My suspect is that EA wanted to adapt the battlefield franchise to a battle royal game.. Remember reveal trailer? Was like a battle Royale mode ( infact most of community said " wtf is this ****")... The gameplay if bf5 infact it suit well for a battle Royale like you said... I miss old time like bf2 ( best gameplay) and bad company2 and bf3 ( lot of good memories)..
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »
    On a side note, am I the only one that finds it funny that former game changer Xfaptor cried about how casual Battlefield was, just to turn around and pimp out Fortnite?

    Oh, the "mah bullets are random" dude that had zero understanding of how spread worked in BF1? What a clown.

    He never even had the same opinion 2 videos in a row so this should hardly be surprising. This is more proof that no one should watch these clowns, they just spit whatever combination of stupid/controversial verbal diarrhea that lets them hit that sweet 10 minute mark. The contradictions in one unintelligible rant video featuring cherry picked gameplay should be enough.

    The all time best will still be levelcap's 'mortars are overpowered and underpowered at the same time' rant in BF4. There are no bad concepts, only bad players who can't realize the full game and only want to play it one way.


    That video is hilarious, how they can't remember what they said weeks ago is crazy.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 19

    That video is hilarious, how they can't remember what they said weeks ago is crazy.

    Uhm politicians?! "I don't care what I said yesterday!" Always follow the trend and don't have an own opinion ;)
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont even watch these vids when they are posted here, these youtube people have zero say in anything unless it deals with marketing and publicity. EA and DICE made the game, approved the concepts, and is also in charge of post launch support.

    You have to remember, if these youtubers quit tomorrow they would be the grocery cart returner at their local stores. Nobody with buisness experience is basing decisions off that lmao. They are a marketing mule, thats it
  • DingoKillr
    3512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    On a side note, am I the only one that finds it funny that former game changer Xfaptor cried about how casual Battlefield was, just to turn around and pimp out Fortnite?

    Oh, the "mah bullets are random" dude that had zero understanding of how spread worked in BF1? What a clown.

    He never even had the same opinion 2 videos in a row so this should hardly be surprising. This is more proof that no one should watch these clowns, they just spit whatever combination of stupid/controversial verbal diarrhea that lets them hit that sweet 10 minute mark. The contradictions in one unintelligible rant video featuring cherry picked gameplay should be enough.

    The all time best will still be levelcap's 'mortars are overpowered and underpowered at the same time' rant in BF4. There are no bad concepts, only bad players who can't realize the full game and only want to play it one way.
    That was good.
    The one that gets me was mr frags making a video saying IRNV needs a boost, it would be good if can see through smoke. Later comes the please nerf the IRNV seeing through smoke it is to OP.
    How about his BF1 AA rocket gun comments first nerf 3 shot a plane is to OP then later boost the AA rocket gun it is to weak.

    The comments in BFV don't get better either. To think these are not off the cuff live stream comments. These are one that have script written. Maybe they should follow the advice they have been asking DICE for more content.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 19
    I'm going to skip reading the whole discussion... jump in here... and shout my piece:

    We need new Factions and their maps, weapons, vehicles, skins, etc.

    That is all, have a nice day.
  • bloodprizm
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Such whining here. O.M.G.

    Im going to say it. BFV is a good battlefield game. It needs more content, ie maps. But it's damn fun.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    Such whining here. O.M.G.

    Im going to say it. BFV is a good battlefield game. It needs more content, ie maps. But it's damn fun.

    I would say that BFV is a decent FPS but a meh Battlefield game.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep going guys.

    We only need to chat **** until we get over that 10 minute mark for that sweet, sweet ad revenue ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.