Did something change with flying copters and planes?

conan_wong_m76p
35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
i feel like a newbie all over again, trying to get my bearing and controls set after not playing for awhile on PS4. i seem to have a hard time grasping if somehow my control set-up is throwing me off or Dice added in unnecessary movement controls with the last UI change or something.

Comments

• KorpusDraige
    2280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing has changed.
  • puusyjet2016
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 20
    yes, it did. I feel something has changed in the helicopter control mechanism. it seems like there is a latency when you try to roll, or pitch up/down the heli. Especially if you use a joystick to fly, you will notice it clearly . Last month, this change has applied for the TV missile of the gunner.
  • KorpusDraige
    2280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They have not done any updates on BF4 in a long time. lol
  • Ameeba37
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The last update was in December 2015
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You probably have different mouse sensivity than you used to have. The vanilla settings are horrible.
  • Astr0damus
    2735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i feel like a newbie all over again, trying to get my bearing and controls set after not playing for awhile on PS4. i seem to have a hard time grasping if somehow my control set-up is throwing me off or Dice added in unnecessary movement controls with the last UI change or something.

Check that you didn't accidentally reset your settings. There is something like, Normal, Veteran, Southpaw and Legacy (for some vehicles).
    I just changed my helo sticks from normal to veteran.. seeing if I like it better.