Call of Duty WW2 has officially won this round.

NowhereManPG
15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 20
Sad but true.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never thought I would say this, but I had more fun in cod ww2 than BFV
  • SirTerrible
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As much as I think BFV is the 2nd worst game in the series behind 2142 I have still enjoyed it waaaaay more than I enjoyed WW2. What a waste of money that was. Doubt I even hit the 30 hour mark in that abomination.
  • someguy12121
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As much as I think BFV is the 2nd worst game in the series behind 2142 I have still enjoyed it waaaaay more than I enjoyed WW2. What a waste of money that was. Doubt I even hit the 30 hour mark in that abomination.

Yep. At least BFV has realistic sounds and also doesn't load clips through scopes.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sad but true.

Officially? As in there are any statistics to support this daft whine thread?

If not just moan in one of the preexisting threads rather than cluttering everything up for people.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A guy in my clan also keeps saying this, and try to get us to try it. I have not, nor do I plan to, but I'm open to try whatever game that tries to emulate BF3.
  • GrizzGolf
    965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly yeah COD WW2 was fun and I had more hours in it.
  • sabootheshaman
    1051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sad but true.

Great comment. I love the rationale behind it. Do you have a blog I can subscribe to?
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the CoD comparison paired with nothing constructive to say, a timeless pair, classic really. But the presentation on this one is wonderful, I'd love to see some innovation from OP as surely we will be bestowed with another epic combo.

• LOLGotYerTags
    12856 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sad but true.

This is not about BFV thus it should be in Off topic.
This discussion has been closed.