Weekly Debrief

Panzerstorm 24/7

MetasOnly
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
please can we have a panzerstorm 24/7 or an armor only game type? there was air superiority in BF4 and tank superiority and now that game is dead. A lot of players enjoy your vehicle gameplay but most of the maps in the game have 1-2 tanks max.

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never liked panzerstorm until the changes,it is one map that truly feels and plays like a bf map should.oh and yes i would like to see a 24/7 panzerstorm.
  • War_MachineXL
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    They had another meeting about RSP a few days ago. Hopefully it goes well so people can bring back good map rotations or some version of hardcore.
    Post edited by War_MachineXL on
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Armor only map sounds nice to my ears.
    But as someone mentioned...not gonna happen.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah Panzerstorm is my favourite map by far. Would love similar large scale maps where you are rewarded for flanking because 12 enemy assaults can't simply sprint back to the point in 14 seconds to stop you.
  • Noodlesocks
    2884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice to have some 24/7 servers or even some playlists so I don't have to suffer through the less enjoyable maps to enjoy the good maps.