2nd Firestorm map in the files...

craign82
223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Is there?

I'm just wondering if there is likely to be a second Firestorm map added in the future?
Like in 6/9 months is there a chance they drop another map in another location?

Comments

• oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    Click bait

Lol yup! And honestly this map is 10+ hamadas which is more maps then we have now
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I definitely 110% agree that MP needs more maps, so I can back track 10% and still fully agree!

I am just so bored of MP that I am looking forward to Firestorm.

My only issue is that my 2 least favourite maps are Narvik and Fjell and it looks like Firestorm is heavily influenced by these. So I really hope another map drops which is like Twisted Steel or Arras in setting. Regardless of what they do with standard MP maps.
  • craign82
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    Click bait

Damn right.....
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I took them almost an extra year to release this first one after announcing it at E3 last year.
  • craign82
    Hopefully its a success overall and Criterion get working on another map with a different setting
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can the mods add a '?' to the title of this daft thread or delete it XD
  • craign82
    Can the mods add a '?' to the title of this daft thread or delete it XD

No need. You've seen it now so you don't need to click on it again, squire....
  • craign82
    Well?