Firestorm: just garbage

ReignerDeustcher
132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've never played a BR game, i was never interested in that gamemode, i've just watched jackfrags firestorm gameplay and all can i say is this is just garbage, boring as hell, it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode, doesn't fit with WWII atmosphere, a waste of time, a waste of everything

i'll rather get more maps and weapons than this useless gamemode
battlefield is dying

Comments

• ReignerDeustcher
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've never played a BR game, i was never interested in that gamemode, i've just watched jackfrags firestorm gameplay and all can i say is this is just garbage, boring as hell, it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode, doesn't fit with WWII atmosphere, a waste of time, a waste of everything

i'll rather get more maps and weapons than this useless gamemode
    battlefield is dying

Christ man play it for yourself before you form an opinion

i don't like that style of game! it is boring, it is not battlefield
  • Ciza211
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But kids saying this is Best Mode on the World and WE need him in classic BATTLEFIELD game....When i see Firestorm gameplay, when i see WW2 gyro :D i must laugh BATTLEFIELD WITHOUT BATTLEFIELD. This is what revive battlefield? New blood? Haha gameplay. Again avarege BR game without something special on game market.. gg
  • crabman169
    12846 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just don't play it then; pretty simple concept no?

If firestorm didn't exist we wouldn't have gotten more content in exchange; criterion wouldn't have done any work for bfv on such a scale and those resources wouldnt have been put into bfv rather another game possibly apex.

Hey I though bf1 was garbage in the alpha after watching JF play; yet when I finally got to play it for myself in the beta I wouldn't stop it was awesome.

Maybe don't think JF gameplay is the peak of what a game can be like; it's more like how casual scrubs would play a game
  • DingoKillr
    3742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is a joke right, Westie and Jackfrag like this.

Firestorm has a slower TTK than BFV. It is like the bullet sponges in CA the ones some complained about, in many case it is a 1 bullet more than what the same yappers complained about a few months back.

Some simple maths the same bullet damage as BFV with 150 Hp.
  • ackers75
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems it’s a nice fit with this game then.
  • ReignerDeustcher
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Oh bugger off.

You've never played a BR game? So why should we take your opinion seriously?

how the hell someone can say this is fun or adds something interesting to the game?

is just about to run alone and find stuff ON THE FLOOR (not even in tables or inside racks), almost all the round in silence (what a blast!) and waiting for the ridiculous ring of fire to be smaller to get some little action

for me it is the most idiotic gamemode ever

I don’t think creating crythreads is fun, yet, here we are.

so you like to accept everything in silence no matter if is ultra bad
  • ReignerDeustcher
    Oh bugger off.

how the hell someone can say this is fun or adds something interesting to the game?

is just about to run alone and find stuff ON THE FLOOR (not even in tables or inside racks), almost all the round in silence (what a blast!) and waiting for the ridiculous ring of fire to be smaller to get some little action

How can you know it’s bad? You haven’t played it.

You know what was bad? Verdun. Played it for 120 seconds and deleted it.

i don't need to play that, any battlefield mode is better and more fun, damn, i trade this BR crap for gunmaster
  • TEKNOCODE
    11182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh bugger off.

How can you know it’s bad? You haven’t played it.

You know what was bad? Verdun. Played it for 120 seconds and deleted it.

i don't need to play that, any battlefield mode is better and more fun, damn, i trade this BR crap for gunmaster

Woohoo. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Daytonaflyer
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not looking forward to Firestorm either. I tried playing Fortnite with BR on PS Plus and it was the most boring thing ever. You start out so far away from all the other players that you waste 20 minutes doing nothing waiting for the map to shrink. Then you waste another 20 minutes doing nothing again waiting for it to shrink again. You had to do this two or three times before you'd see a single enemy. It was the stupidest idea for a game ever.