Firestorm: just garbage

Comments

• SlowOldWarrior
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode,

Well.. Yeah?

Battlefield has never done BR before.

How about a "choose your adventure" game mode - it's all the rage.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode,

Well.. Yeah?

Battlefield has never done BR before.

How about a "choose your adventure" game mode - it's all the rage.

That’s effectively what bfv is:

- zergquest
    - Dom
    - Grand ops
    - Breakthrough
    - Tdm
    - Firestorm
  • SlowOldWarrior
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Oh bugger off.

You've never played a BR game? So why should we take your opinion seriously?

how the hell someone can say this is fun or adds something interesting to the game?

is just about to run alone and find stuff ON THE FLOOR (not even in tables or inside racks), almost all the round in silence (what a blast!) and waiting for the ridiculous ring of fire to be smaller to get some little action

for me it is the most idiotic gamemode ever

I don’t think creating crythreads is fun, yet, here we are.

so you like to accept everything in silence no matter if is ultra bad

How can you know it’s bad? You haven’t played it.

You know what was bad? Verdun. Played it for 120 seconds and deleted it.

You take that back REEEEE
    Oh bugger off.

how the hell someone can say this is fun or adds something interesting to the game?

is just about to run alone and find stuff ON THE FLOOR (not even in tables or inside racks), almost all the round in silence (what a blast!) and waiting for the ridiculous ring of fire to be smaller to get some little action

I don’t think creating crythreads is fun, yet, here we are.

so you like to accept everything in silence no matter if is ultra bad

How can you know it’s bad? You haven’t played it.

You know what was bad? Verdun. Played it for 120 seconds and deleted it.

i don't need to play that, any battlefield mode is better and more fun, damn, i trade this BR crap for gunmaster

Now it's that ironic; you lamblast something you haven't played because it's "not bf" yet on that same coin want gunmaster; a game mode that was added cos it was popular in call of duty in BF3 as a DLC mode and in bf4 late life. I dunno about you but gunmaster screams less bf to me then a bf version of BR does.

Again just don't play firestorm; no amount of whining is gonna see it get deleted.

I know this might be hard but just don't click on firestorm when you go to the play tab; just click on mp and it's like as if firestorm never existed

Amazing I know

Opportunity cost, my man, opportunity cost. Your condescending post discounts wasted resources. The guy liked BF - 1st step, don't click firestorm. Next step, don't click Battlefield.

BF's differentiated product appeal is going... going...
  • K_Diddy49238
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kinda tired of the country small town look. Maybe add a big hospital multiple stories that has lots of loot making it a hot zone. Or a prison something other than small farm houses and boring open fields with a couple bushes. Its bland and feels like every other map Just bigger. Please be creative and put a little effort into map design.
  • Toxic_CA
    796 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    Wow oh wow do i feel sorry for the people **** about a game mode that they dont have to play at all. It must be sad that dice and EA employees are at their house with a gun pointed at the back of their head forcing them to play firestorm
  • bran1986
    5397 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it looks really fun to be honest.
  • xKusagamix
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    So much for "oh, i'm so special so my opinion is above anyone else".

No body force you to play Firestorm, simple as that. You haven't play any BR game before because you don't like it and you're judging a game mode by viewing other gameplay for a game mode that didn't even come out yet. For christ sake, grow up.

I don't even like BR either.
  • namvn
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    This is a joke right, Westie and Jackfrag like this.

Firestorm has a slower TTK than BFV. It is like the bullet sponges in CA the ones some complained about, in many case it is a 1 bullet more than what the same yappers complained about a few months back.

Some simple maths the same bullet damage as BFV with 150 Hp.

it's normal to have slow TTK is BR games, because you only live once
  • 6r67uvv1n25z
    101 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll give it a shot. I’ve never played pupg and fartnight is for kids. I’m not excited about it but who knows. Maybe it will be better than I expect.
  • Toxic_CA
    796 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll give it a shot. I’ve never played pupg and fartnight is for kids. I’m not excited about it but who knows. Maybe it will be better than I expect.

Hey now, dont go bringing logic around these parts
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll give it a swing because I enjoy playing games.

However I prefer Gunmaster to any BR game I have played. Mostly because it is fairly fast paced from the get go. It makes for excellent quick pickup games. Got half an hour? Play 3 rounds of Gunmaster.

Now? Spend 15 min looting, die to a 3 way gunfight. Or dive into the opening melee and punch it out while scrambling for guns.
  • uz_bolderaju
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2019 is the year when dice killed the battlefield …..

R.I.P my favorite pc game !
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iam gonna try it, and i bet, i am not gonna like it. I think creating BR mode is a waste of money and time. I'd prefer more weapons and maps instead.
  • Key2Destiny
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iam gonna try it, and i bet, i am not gonna like it. I think creating BR mode is a waste of money and time. I'd prefer more weapons and maps instead.

It kind of should've been obvious to many that this is a cash grab to a dying franchise but many refuse to see the facts.
  • Cronik2k
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I must admit when battle royale games first came out I thought great exactly what I want but after playing a few I do just find myself running around collecting stuff and bored, I haven;t got the time to waste doing that I need to spend my available time gaming in action and having fun.

However, the youngsters seem to love battle royale game modes so makes sense that it's being released from a business perspective, I just hope they use the extra funds to then add more maps to the main game the core of the battlefield series.
  • Key2Destiny
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cronik2k wrote: »
    I must admit when battle royale games first came out I thought great exactly what I want but after playing a few I do just find myself running around collecting stuff and bored, I haven;t got the time to waste doing that I need to spend my available time gaming in action and having fun.

However, the youngsters seem to love battle royale game modes so makes sense that it's being released from a business perspective, I just hope they use the extra funds to then add more maps to the main game the core of the battlefield series.

Probably not though. It'll go something like "Well battle royale is the main selling point of Battlefield 5 so well focus putting money into that for a few month, mean while the other modes can take a backseat for a while. Sure we'll drop a few updates here and there for a bit for everything else but battle royale is where it's at right now so that seems like the smart business decision for now anyways." -EA Executive.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any word yet on what guns, skins, unlocks etc will be tied to this game mode as Dice make every effort to make people feel obliged to play it.
  • Key2Destiny
    Any word yet on what guns, skins, unlocks etc will be tied to this game mode as Dice make every effort to make people feel obliged to play it.

Nope
  • kohagan1942
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    Oh bugger off.

This is what BR mode is and its actually pretty fun. It gets tense as you only have one life and you know that sooner or later an intense fire fight is coming? Question is, are you good enough to come out on top?

It's not meant to play anything like a traditional bf mode so comparing it is redundant. Simply, let people who enjoy BR modes play it, you have conquest to play and everyone us happy. At least try it a few times to give it a fair shake of the stick before ranting.