The Firestorm Noobs are Fifty Times Worse Than The Christmas Noobs

Anti-Messiah
274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
It's like a living nightmare out there right now. They won't even attempt to ptfo and more than 90% are snipers.

I've also had multiple games of them bailing on more than 1 tank with 50% health or better. Crashing planes into the ground right after they spawn. Dying left and right like hordes of zombies running into a bullet storm. OMG

I cant wait for Firestorm to come out. Jesus Christ :s

Comments

• Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's like a living nightmare out there right now. They won't even attempt to ptfo and more than 90% are snipers.

I've also had multiple games of them bailing on more than 1 tank with 50% health or better. Crashing planes into the ground right after they spawn. Dying left and right like hordes of zombies running into a bullet storm. OMG

I cant wait for Firestorm to come out. Jesus Christ :s

What are you even talking about?

Besides, this has been a frequent battlefield experience for me since BC2.

I'm confused by your post. Are you a Firestorm noob?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm almost sure that kind of players will not touch any other mode but BR.
  • Anti-Messiah

They definitely here, I overhead some of them speaking in chat about Firestorm. There also seems to be a large influx of level 1-20's the past day or two.

The worse map seems to be the one that the largest ironically. I played a game or two on Hamada where no one even attempted to leave the spawn area. LoL

PS. I think your on my friends list on Xbox. I'm BF Spawnkiller. Hi B)

• Anti-Messiah
    edited March 22
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Always a good idea to insult random players in a forum, while having poor self-reflection concerning one's own performance.

Whatever, I didn't insult anyone, I was speaking on their performance. Theirs a million threads on this forum alone talking about blueberries that don't ptfo.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can assure I'm not a noob but if ToW content requires me to play a mode I dont like, I'll do it obnoxiously until I get the tick and then back to conquest
  • VincentNZ
    2685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Always a good idea to insult random players in a forum, while having poor self-reflection concerning one's own performance.

Whatever, I didn't insult anyone, I was speaking on their performance. Theirs a million threads on this forum alone talking about blueberries that don't ptfo.

Yeah and each and every thread is started by a guy overestimating his own performance and importance in rounds. So what's the point? Truth is, player performance or worth is extremely subjective and impossible to evaluate correctly.
  • Anti-Messiah
    I can assure I'm not a noob but if ToW content requires me to play a mode I dont like, I'll do it obnoxiously until I get the tick and then back to conquest

That pretty much what I do. Get ready for the "get 20 roadkills while driving a tractor." SMH
  • Anti-Messiah
    edited March 22

Yeah and each and every thread is started by a guy overestimating his own performance and importance in rounds. So what's the point? Truth is, player performance or worth is extremely subjective and impossible to evaluate correctly.

You wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Your just speaking on assumptions now. I never said I was freaking awesome in the my post.

But one thing I will say is I absolutely PTFO. I posted my gamertag in this thread, you can battletrack me. You'll see I might not be a K/D monster, but I do PTFO.

Score Objective 4,230,450 Top 0.4%
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

They definitely here, I overhead some of them speaking in chat about Firestorm. There also seems to be a large influx of level 1-20's the past day or two.

The worse map seems to be the one that the largest ironically. I played a game or two on Hamada where no one even attempted to leave the spawn area. LoL

PS. I think your on my friends list on Xbox. I'm BF Spawnkiller. Hi B)

I'm on PC, mate...
  • VincentNZ
    2685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Your just speaking on assumptions now. I never said I was freaking awesome in the my post.

But one thing I will say is I absolutely PTFO. I posted my gamertag in this thread, you can battletrack me. You'll see I might not be a K/D monster, but I do PTFO.

Score Objective 4,230,450 Top 0.4%

I was not attacking you, you are an okay player. Even if you were not, who am I to judge? However what is this thread aout other than elevating yourself above others? That is my gripe.
  • Tullzter
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your phrasing is weird, the firestorm noobs are worse? how do you know? the game isn't even out yet and how can you PTFO in Firestorm if the only O is to survive?
  • Rei_Babar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like n7k6k5w9jp0 first said, this problem is nothing new. In Battlefield 2 (the first BF I played online) the story was the same and in BF3 I pretty much gave up on the whole "Play as a Team" bs...
    I mainly play as Recon so I'm 99% of the time trying to defend the first 2 flags. Either that or, if I find myself alone trying to defend a full squad of Assaults while the rest of the team keeps pushing, I just stay in the spawn trying to kill guys from as far as I can, because that's amusing to me.

Unless you have a group of friends or players that are willing to play as a Team, go for it!
    But you can't expect random people to teamplay all of the time. Each one has their own likes and dislikes, some find amusing to kills guys from across the map, others storm a enemy flag and cap it, some like to play in the air and others like playing on the ground. Just try to take the game less seriously
  • ViolationofDerp
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the absolute worst thread in a good while, congratulations OP. WTH are you even talking about?!
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rei_Babar wrote: »
    ... take the game less seriously

This should be posted in every discussion thread on the forums. :p
  • ragnarok013
    3046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    All right guys take a deep breath and dial it back; there's not need to get personal.

• trip1ex
    4691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    Rei_Babar wrote: »
    I pretty much gave up on the whole "Play as a Team" bs...
    I mainly play as Recon so I'm 99% of the time ....

Spoken like a true sniper. ;)
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    as a seasoned BF, it is your duty to foster new players. do you want BF to succeed or not? we need players. and noobs are as good as any. we can't complain the game is dying then get all pissed when new players show up. help them

https://binged.it/2FqSlFx