take away scope from assult

2»

Comments

• Chivide
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hehe nice to see all saying there part here!
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree remove 3X scope from assault. In truth I'd be happy for all classes but Sniper to only have 2X as the highest available.
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    Does the 3x scope for the assault class have glint?
    Does the one for the scout class?

No and yes!

That makes no sense.
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’d be happy with a limit to x2 on assault with a choice of aperture or perhaps the new 2x that has been on some SLRs

That makes more sense. Or add glint to the 3x just like the sniper class has.
    But I rather have then remove the 3x from assault rifles and only leave them on semi autos but with glint.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    I’d be happy with a limit to x2 on assault with a choice of aperture or perhaps the new 2x that has been on some SLRs

That makes more sense. Or add glint to the 3x just like the sniper class has.
    But I rather have then remove the 3x from assault rifles and only leave them on semi autos but with glint.

Glint not glare.
  • TamKingski
    1740 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While i agree that 3x scopes on assault/support allow them to reach out further than they probably should.
    Imo removing the 3x scopes from these classes would severly limit being able to see enemies past cqc ranges,its already difficult seeing enemies let alone only having a 2x or iron sights.

Imo dice have done the right thing with adding more recoil to semi autos so they arent the short/medium/long range killing machines they used to be.

I haven't tried semis yet since the new patch but if further balance is needed imo adding more bullet drag and reducing long range dmg values would be much preferred than taking away any ability to see enemies past cqc.
  • Pyr0Plazma
    375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lower ROF on medic guns..... But seriously when will people stop trying to ruin everything they don't like in this game? You play medic without those scopes you will just be farmed by recons because SMGs can't compete at longer ranges, you must understand that surely.
    At the rate we are going it will be tanks and snipers only before long.

ehem medics highest magnification is 1,5x and that swith their iron sights. if scouts get glint on their 3x scopes with lower ROF and DPS why shouldn't assault/support get that as well? would just be fair.
    the lackluster SMGs on medics are a whole other can of worms in BFV butthme moment you try make an argument for it every assault and support starts **** their pants in a fit of rage.....

SLRs are beastly in the right hands 2 **** kill at any range and enough fire rate to kill before most can react to it. Assaults should keep their scopes as a counter to that. Adding glint for them is a better idea than removal. TBH I don't care too much what they do as I'm mostly playing SLRs these days anyway.

The point stands though get rid of 3x for assaults and all classes but recon will suffer and people will be raging here wanting SLR nerfs.

Only the Sebby 1906 and ZH are 2HK at any range. RSC and Model 8 drop off to 3HK around 40+ meters.