Repair tool

MBT_Layzan
1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Said it before.

Should have an overheat, it's too much esp maps like Aerodrome.

The repair tool should also fix disables from outside the tank.

Comments

• WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oMg U jUsT waNt 2 dOmInAte SoLo N b uNkiLlaBle tHiS iS a TeAmGaMe Ok...
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lEaRn 2 UsE iNfAnTrY sUpPoRt Ok...
  • MBT_Layzan
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahahaha :D

Could you imagine this broken mechanic in firestorm, maybe then they will fix it.
  • WinterWarhurst
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »

Could you imagine this broken mechanic in firestorm, maybe then they will fix it.

Have you seen the tanks in Firestorm yet? 60 sec animation to open bunker, need fuel & ammo, ammo count is insanely low, you can’t drive and control turret at the same time, so if you’re solo you have to seat swap. Oh and when people pick up Panzerfausts they get 6 of them hahaha!

Tanks are completely pointless in Firestorm from the looks of things.
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm with you on the overheat. Personally I think it should have ammo and the repair rate should be slowed so you can repair only so much and then you need to resupply your repair torch. If that were implemented I might be more open to having systemic damage repaired from the outside.
  • MBT_Layzan
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »

Have you seen the tanks in Firestorm yet? 60 sec animation to open bunker, need fuel & ammo, ammo count is insanely low, you can’t drive and control turret at the same time, so if you’re solo you have to seat swap. Oh and when people pick up Panzerfausts they get 6 of them hahaha!

Tanks are completely pointless in Firestorm from the looks of things.

What the.... rofl, good job I have zero interest in BR.
    rainkloud wrote: »
    I'm with you on the overheat. Personally I think it should have ammo and the repair rate should be slowed so you can repair only so much and then you need to resupply your repair torch. If that were implemented I might be more open to having systemic damage repaired from the outside.

Agreed.