Weekly Debrief

New roadmap is a freaking joke Dice. Well done with yet another failure.

YourLocalPlumber
2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
People who were waiting for a new map next week - Forget about it lol, we have to wait another 2 months because its coming in May. And after that, we're only getting 2 maps during summer. Easter front is only coming by the end of this year.
Well done to everyone who was constantly crying about Premium, you've just ruined a game in its entirety.
lg14rwx.jpg

Comments

• JediMastaWyn
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The phrase 'Managed Decline' comes to mind
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That was depressing.. But expected.
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I soley blame the studio.

I blame the playerbase.

I blame both.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I blame the playerbase.

Battlefield got too big for its own good.
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I blame the playerbase.

why, live service would have completely contradicted premium and that was a design decision for EA/DICE irrelevant of the feedback for it. It had no place.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm - Meh.
    Combined Arms New Missions - No thank you.
    New map - Yay.
    New Mode - Meh.

But i do like the June road map, It should have looked like that every month.
  • VincentNZ
    2949 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm - Meh.
    Combined Arms New Missions - No thank you.
    New map - Yay.
    New Mode - Meh.

But i do like the June road map, It should have looked like that every month.

That is the Roadmap from, June 27 to most likely Septemer 26 if we deduct from the last chapters. So what we will get within a timeframe of three months.
  • Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do we know for sure that the May map is the Crete map we are all expecting in March?