This Week in Battlefield V

New roadmap is a freaking joke Dice. Well done with yet another failure.

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    The roadmap looks better, when you read the blog post for chapter three. Now Combined Arms is oviously nonsense. But the small conquest mode has potential at least.

Who cares about new modes and coop, 90+ % of the player base plays CQL most of the time.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remember when the DICE dev bums called this the biggest BF title?

Yeah and they said it’d have more content than any bf ever, also said quality wouldn’t be lost by going free model 🤣
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I remember them calling it the most immersive title ever too.
    LOL.
  • MarxistDictator
    4908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah and they said it’d have more content than any bf ever, also said quality wouldn’t be lost by going free model 🤣

They also said the live service would be key for this game's success, so as we can tell by the terrible launch and lack of effort even they don't care about this game.
  • trip1ex
    4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    The roadmap looks better, when you read the blog post for chapter three. Now Combined Arms is oviously nonsense. But the small conquest mode has potential at least.

I'd be more excited for a new mode if it was the only mode they announced. But they announced like 5 new modes by Fall. It just tells me they will be throwaway modes. And with 10 modes already, what are the odds any 1 mode gets the love it needs?
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 22
    So the interesting part, jungle warfare is only coming if ever as some last minute halfbaked DLC, much like the last two for BF1?
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you kidding me :( I was so close to throwing this game out the window when I seen this. Your telling me I have to wait 2 months for 1 new map WOW -_- Man, what a disappointment.
  • banani2804
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    Oh my god, this is so ridiculous. I really like this game and I don't understand most of the critique but 2 new maps until Fall 2019 and the one they promised for March will be released in May?! Wtf?
    At least we get more game modes to not to play!

Ps. Are you for cereal?
  • DirtyDog1974
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shining example of the failure that BF has become. It is really sad, I was expecting so much more.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh boy I can't wait for April
  • trip1ex
    4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    Oh boy I can't wait for April
    lol. they are probably releasing it on April 1st too.
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure reddit and twitter are praising these goobers for it
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can't split the community if there is no community lol. And trust me, people will be quitting this game soon enough.

Y'all said that back in November... nobody is going anywhere man.

nobody ever showed up lol the player churn happened after beta. then they tried to discount the game in month 2 of release and still lower numbers than bf1 and bf4.

you think the base will grow until Fall 2019? 🤣
  • Redstripe101
    "coming soon"
  • Redstripe101
    nobody ever showed up lol the player churn happened after beta. then they tried to discount the game in month 2 of release and still lower numbers than bf1 and bf4. you think the base will grow until Fall 2019? 🤣

Ye of no faith and full of pessimism! That's the problem with this forum, it's like Twitter :D Who knows? Maybe it will? It doesn't hurt to be positive about things every once in a while.

i'm positive that endless load and black screens still occur atleast once every 6 games. But tell me what my problem is for trying to tell the developer what the games problem is. pot meet kettle?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/182762/damage-models#latest

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/178884/patch-fixed-nothing-on-xb1#latest

I'll make a twitter account if DICE is ever abolished by EA. Just to send thoughts & prayers though