New ROAD MAP - I'm Optimistic - (Soviet Union or USF!?)

Comments

• Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But Firestorm is going to make up for ALL the stuff you didnt get. Dont you remember? So much HYPE for this BR mode but now we get a future road map it looks just as I thought, pathetic

Enjoy your **** sandwich. - DICE
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But Firestorm is going to make up for ALL the stuff you didnt get. Dont you remember? So much HYPE for this BR mode but now we get a future road map it looks just as I thought, pathetic

Enjoy your **** sandwich. - DICE

That really is exactly correct, and what we were just saying on the other thread. Meanwhile over at Deaditt, they're crying over more emphasis on a couple of nothingburgers with Combined Arms, as Westies crying about "Duo's" on BR for a limited time. It's obvious, DICE put most their eggs in the BR basket, and we're not getting the content.
  • doctorrocktor
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Community hey dice would love to see new maps and looking forward to playing crete in march,dice but we gave you more game modes that nobody plays,oh have a go at firestorm you can unlock an awesome face paint,and try the 5v5 arena battles that no one asked for.I get it new modes=content get a grip dice you ain't fooling nobody.
  • bran1986
    5601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To me it is going to come down to how many maps comes out for the new theater in the fall. If we get 3 or 4 maps before the end of the year, 7-8 new maps i n a year isn't too bad but the pacing sucks.
  • kohagan1942
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    3 maps by fall is not good enough.

3 maps in 6 months is pretty good, because they'll have new modes and content release within that sphere as well.

But hey someone will always say "It's not good enough".

I'm just glad we are getting any of it haha. Been waiting to hear about new factions!

Well there's a ton of petulant people on these forums flinging their diaper cack around at everything dice do, they have no patience.

I'm fine with the road map. Content and maps are coming.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So we still have to wait another month and half for 1 new map. Great.
  • DirtyDog1974
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, Dice explains roadmap, Coming Soon™. How can we not be excited?
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *Looks at Roadmap*
    Well I heard the Division 2 is good
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I argued and argued how bad live service would be pre launch many peeps mocked me for it. It's all panning out exactly as I said it would and everyone is changing their tunes now. It's too late though.

Mate, any reasonable person knew exactly how bad live service will be.
    B-b-b-but community separation...

Reasonable people on the internet...Mate
  • Tr3nchdog
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

& 6 recycled weapons from bf1
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I argued and argued how bad live service would be pre launch many peeps mocked me for it. It's all panning out exactly as I said it would and everyone is changing their tunes now. It's too late though.

Mate, any reasonable person knew exactly how bad live service will be.
    B-b-b-but community separation...

Reasonable people on the internet...Mate

That's the issue. If we had more sane peole around, they would have kept premium and actual content for the game not this joke of a roadmap.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Uhm why again do we need more coop missions? That mode is total rubbish yet the first thing they will add after firestorm are more missions... Yep that's what this game needs :D
  • VOLBANKER
    880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE needs to communicate what’s up with the Greece-map listed on the previous roadmap.
    Is it gonna be added or what? In fact have they done any work at all on a Greece-map?

I would have liked to have that Greece-map in the start of April and then another map mid-April.
    The current maps are getting kinda old by now.
    I keep my fingers crossed for new maps Soon (TM)
  • dude_ButtCabbage
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

3 maps in 6 months is pretty good, because they'll have new modes and content release within that sphere as well.

I'm just glad we are getting any of it haha. Been waiting to hear about new factions!

It isn't good enough compared to previous titles. BF4 from release Nov 2013? I think until August (2014?) There were 12 core maps and 4 of the 5 DLC's each with 4 maps so 12+16=28 maps in the same time frame as Dice will get out what 12 total?
  • Ciza211
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    :D Panzerstorm december, New map in May :D still more then one or 2 month waiting for ONE MAP with of coure few recyklate weapon maybe :D :D :D Dice joke :D 6 month progress one map. "Quality content". Oh wait people says we will have absoluty Amazing BR and we got quality content Coming soon. :D i love this. Better than comedy in TV . We got at the end of the year 4 - 5 map maybe :D How much maps we got in one DLC ? 4 :D Briliant strategy annoy a lot of people.
  • dude_ButtCabbage
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    DICE needs to communicate what’s up with the Greece-map listed on the previous roadmap.
    Is it gonna be added or what? In fact have they done any work at all on a Greece-map?

I would have liked to have that Greece-map in the start of April and then another map mid-April.

I thought the post said the new map was Mercury coming in May?
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    dude32092 wrote: »

It isn't good enough compared to previous titles. BF4 from release Nov 2013? I think until August (2014?) There were 12 core maps and 4 of the 5 DLC's each with 4 maps so 12+16=28 maps in the same time frame as Dice will get out what 12 total?

Even BF1 had more maps with its wacky DLC release schedule. We had 9 maps on release+ 1 map in December. Then we had TSNP with 4 maps +2 later on during the summer, and then we had Russian DLC on September 5th with 6 maps and 2 factions.

All that equates to 22 maps +3 factions by the end of year one. What do we have with BF5? 8 Maps on release,1 map in December, then no maps for 6 months straight until 1 coming in May. And 2 more maps in summer/autumn. That puts us at 12 maps total.

How is that good enough?
  • dude_ButtCabbage

Well there's a ton of petulant people on these forums flinging their diaper cack around at everything dice do, they have no patience.

I'm fine with the road map. Content and maps are coming.

I don't know of this diaper cack of which you speak? Is it new content?
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The previous roadmap said that in the firestorm chapter there will be a map called Battle of Greece or something.
    I wonder what is up with that since they don't show it in their new roadmap and it's not released yet so yeah Kinda wondering as well.
  • VincentNZ
    2592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yep, but from the the previous roadmap it looked like we would get it in March. Now we get it 8 weeks later than expected. And this is what most players were looking forward to the most.