New ROAD MAP - I'm Optimistic - (Soviet Union or USF!?)

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    DICE pi$$ poor effort.

April - New maps for Combined Arms - who the f&&k wants this? Combined Arms is the worst game mode in all of BF history. Half the players will be gone by May....

So we get the Greece map in May - I thought it was meant to be March?!
  • bigmatt9486
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    To me it is going to come down to how many maps comes out for the new theater in the fall. If we get 3 or 4 maps before the end of the year, 7-8 new maps i n a year isn't too bad but the pacing sucks.

This is what Stockholm Syndrome looks like.
  • dude_No_Touching
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dude32092 wrote: »
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    DICE needs to communicate what’s up with the Greece-map listed on the previous roadmap.
    Is it gonna be added or what? In fact have they done any work at all on a Greece-map?

I would have liked to have that Greece-map in the start of April and then another map mid-April.
    The current maps are getting kinda old by now.
    I keep my fingers crossed for new maps Soon (TM)

I thought the post said the new map was Mercury coming in May?

The previous roadmap said that in the firestorm chapter there will be a map called Battle of Greece or something.
    I wonder what is up with that since they don't show it in their new roadmap and it's not released yet so yeah Kinda wondering as well.

I'm reading it like the Ch 3 is Firestorm, which includes Battle Royale in March, then Combined Arms (new missions) in April, Mercury (new Map) in May, and finally new mode 'Outpost' in June. But it also says in June new maps and modes in Chapter 4 (Defying the Odds). It's clear as mud.
  • bigmatt9486
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Uhm why again do we need more coop missions? That mode is total rubbish yet the first thing they will add after firestorm are more missions... Yep that's what this game needs :D

Gotta keep the Battle Royale mode populated anon. If you get a new map you might be tempted to play the battlefield modes you actually like.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Then looking into depth of these new game modes, it's the same meat grinders we already have, and no one asked for. What about 32 player Conquest? Folks also want HC mode (don't ask me why being it's already HC mode), but give us these things.

5 v 5 on a tuna can ? Another Breakthru mode? This is ridiculous, and of course that and the fact i'll be playing the British until Xmas in Greece of all places.
  • bigmatt9486
    China Rising December 3, 2013
    Second Assault Februrary 18, 2014
    Naval Strike March 25, 2014
    Dragon's Teeth July 15, 2014
    Final Stand November 18, 2014

I remember thinking the gap between Teeth and Stand was a long wait. Now I long for the days.
  • bigmatt9486

I don't know of this diaper cack of which you speak? Is it new content?[/quote]

Gonna cost ya 8,000 company coin mate

• Redstripe101
    2520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Didnt you all see a tractor and rain boots in Firestorm? My god be bloody happy - someone before roadmap came out
  • JediMastaWyn
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    China Rising December 3, 2013
    Second Assault Februrary 18, 2014
    Naval Strike March 25, 2014
    Dragon's Teeth July 15, 2014
    Final Stand November 18, 2014

I remember thinking the gap between Teeth and Stand was a long wait. Now I long for the days.

12 new maps by March. 8 if you want to be **** and discount second assault! Good old days for real!
  • bran1986
    5307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    To me it is going to come down to how many maps comes out for the new theater in the fall. If we get 3 or 4 maps before the end of the year, 7-8 new maps i n a year isn't too bad but the pacing sucks.

This is what Stockholm Syndrome looks like.

How do you figure that lol, I have been ripping DICE for getting rid of premium for months. 8 new maps in a year is the equivalent of 2 regular expansions which isn't too bad in a year's time, the pacing of the content with the dry spells sucks and DICE should have known better.
  • JZAB15
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Will be America and probably Japan considering the "awakening the giant" line.

Beaches ? Palm trees ? Maps with a coastal line ? Even ships ? That will never happen with this joke Company aka " New Dice ". And with their unknown Battle concept i even doubt it will be the eastern front.
    They cant even release the March map they promised in march but now we have to wait two months! Pathetic.

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Germans will be storming wake island.
  • SirSpectacle
    687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    3 maps by fall is not good enough.

I couldn't agree more - DICE your roadmap just proves you don't have a chance to keep the playerbase, and you know what serves you god damn right

I am pretty laid back normally but the roadmap has really wound me up - not good enough.

Nah, the playerbase will be stable, everyone who is going to quit BFV has quit already. Those who are left may moan and whine but will keep playing anyway.
  • Redstripe101
    2520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I couldn't agree more - DICE your roadmap just proves you don't have a chance to keep the playerbase, and you know what serves you god damn right

I am pretty laid back normally but the roadmap has really wound me up - not good enough.

Nah, the playerbase will be stable, everyone who is going to quit BFV has quit already. Those who are left may moan and whine but will keep playing anyway.

lol well you'll see more discounts and prob EA Access promos soon to contradict that. You dont discount stability
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Over the last week or so my interest has waned rather alarmingly. I guess it's just the point that we all reach when things become tired and stale. For me it's the same maps over and over. Now May seems a hell of a long way off.... Have DICE not seen how dis'content' we are? Probably not as they appear to be out of touch. Put all your eggs in one basket with Firestorm DICE and I'll hammer the nails in your coffin for you.
  • NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So that's it for Chapter 3 huh? One new "big" thing each month to keep us busy till Chapter 4?

You do realize those missions you release in April people will finish in 1 day and never look back on them again. Then the player base will have to stick it out for another month for...wait for it...1 map!
  • S1n31ra
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I guess you missed "Up close and personal", new maps.
  • bigmatt9486
    S1n31ra wrote: »

I'm under the impression as well that it is only 3 maps.

• DrunkOnRedWine
    S1n31ra wrote: »

Yeah Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert Redford had no chemistry!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    OP can you please change your title of your thread it's agitating me

How about : -

New ROAD MAP - I'm Pessimistic