The Firestorm Noobs are Fifty Times Worse Than The Christmas Noobs

2»

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably one of the worst threads I’ve ever seen on this forum. Congrats, that’s a pretty extreme level of bad.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's like a living nightmare out there right now. They won't even attempt to ptfo and more than 90% are snipers.

I've also had multiple games of them bailing on more than 1 tank with 50% health or better. Crashing planes into the ground right after they spawn. Dying left and right like hordes of zombies running into a bullet storm. OMG

I cant wait for Firestorm to come out. Jesus Christ :s

What are you even talking about?

Besides, this has been a frequent battlefield experience for me since BC2.

I'm confused by your post. Are you a Firestorm noob?

Firestorm isn't even out yet you utter tool....

I'm ultimately hoping that Firestorm is a hit as it will bring revenue and players to the base game too. I'd like to see BFV realise it's potential rather than writing it off and waiting for Battlefield 6 in three/four years.

• Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's like a living nightmare out there right now. They won't even attempt to ptfo and more than 90% are snipers.

I've also had multiple games of them bailing on more than 1 tank with 50% health or better. Crashing planes into the ground right after they spawn. Dying left and right like hordes of zombies running into a bullet storm. OMG

I cant wait for Firestorm to come out. Jesus Christ :s

What are you even talking about?

Besides, this has been a frequent battlefield experience for me since BC2.

I'm confused by your post. Are you a Firestorm noob?

Firestorm isn't even out yet you utter tool....

I'm ultimately hoping that Firestorm is a hit as it will bring revenue and players to the base game too. I'd like to see BFV realise it's potential rather than writing it off and waiting for Battlefield 6 in three/four years.

Come on, if you want constructive feedback lets look at the already flooded BR market. So to launch this well behind the initial release curve is silly from any perspective since the base game failed to capture base player interest (proven), and the BR mode is offering very little to innovation. Their road map literally shows you what you are getting, limited modes, filler, and a map or so.

Lastly, the development cycles for these games are already determined. BF5 and beyond tites were meant to go live service multi-year cycles. By multi-year they meant 2 and limited support after. All content would be dumped to preserve churn but we see how that worked. Even the hype for Firestorm has now lessened with this road map release.

• Rei_Babar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    trip1ex wrote: »
    Rei_Babar wrote: »
    I pretty much gave up on the whole "Play as a Team" bs...
    I mainly play as Recon so I'm 99% of the time ....

Spoken like a true sniper. ;)

Forgot to include the rest tho ;)
    ..."I'm 99% of the time trying to defend the first 2 flags"

That's because Assaults don't understand the concept of defense.

Many players still think that defending the flags is "camping" and even Recons and Supports should be charging in to battle, because if you're not doing it, you're not PTFO'ing
    Both of the classes (Support and Recon) are meant more for defense rather than offense. You can use then as offensive classes, sure, but up against an Assault or Medic, you are always in a disadvantage.