In your opinion, which Battlefield would be the most fun to pick up right now?

SwampTrashWins
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
My friends and I are looking for something to crack into after we're tired of R6 Siege for the day. What would be the most fun for a 4 man squad to run into? Obviously this question is quite subjective, but if you had to compare all the games from an outside view, what would it be?

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well, in all seriousness if i had to choose, i would choose Battlefield 3 all day
  • Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BattleDuty 3.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF3/BF4.
  • von_Campenstein
    6508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF1 pre DICE LA.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2
    4. Still very active. And the most complete out of all the active bf games.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 is my favorite
  • AldirTheBlood
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bad Co 2 but can never find a full server lately. Still the best Hardcore mode.
  • Wickid_Splat
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 8
    Removed by me, this was a double post somehow... wierd...
    Post edited by Wickid_Splat on
  • Wickid_Splat
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 3
    Hey swamp, go BF3 and here is why very simply put. BF3 was the one that showed the world just how realistic online game play can be in a war FP shooter, it was miles ahead of everyone else at its time and in some ways still is IMO. Yes there are some things they should have added before they moved on starting with the ability to fire a weapon while in water (added in BF4), a much better cheater flagger and banner (added in BF1), and some other little things. However hands down if you have never seen BF3 or played it, it really is just like you are standing there in battle, alot of people i try to get to play BF3 dont believe me because they have played COD too long or other BF games that just dont have the same visual excellence and what i call "reality eyesight" of the character. But then they finally break down and play it and they are like OMG OMG OMG this is sooooooooo awesome. They seem not to play much COD after that point lol

BF3 has hackers and i know all games do but these guys continue to come back because at the time you had to report them was the only way to get them banned and imagine how many got reported, do you think the game people really had time to look at thousands of profiles to check stats, i dont think so. So that was a failed system.

The only reason BF3 got left behind and no more updates is $ money... Game makers have investors to make happy and so the game creators loyalty is to the investors and they dont make alot of money off of upgrades or even special kits so they make a great game, and then move on. Now luckily BF4 had alot of great stuff and it is almost as good as BF3 but not as good, it has the "eyesight" but they flubbed it on other things which i wont go into here but its still well worth the purchase price even at the old full price both are still worth it and im sure the price now is dirt cheap for both.

Now it started alittle in BF4 and really went down hill with BF hardline and also BF1. For some reason the creators decided to make it feel like you were in a game again instead of more "reality eyesight" from BF3 and they never turned back. Also BF3 is much easier to play online as BF1 has a kazillion options and gadgets and until you are able to hold your own you pretty much get nothing done but die die die die die 100 times over. It is a very fast paced game and it looks like you are in a game which i dont like.

So now they have BF5 our and again they will probably leave BF1 in the dust so they can make money for their investors. But no matter what BF3 will always be the bar to meet for a realistic feeling war FP shooter there is nothing else like it. I have most of them other than BF5, so IMO and many others including LevelCap (if you know him) have said very similar things. So still BF3 is the goto game and so if you get BF3 and BF4 IMO you will have the best of BF series so far.

And here is the video from levelcap where he talks about BF3 as his favorite of all of them 1 Year ago.

I hope that helps..

By the way if you need someone else on your team im open and looking for a team.

Cactus Jack
    Post edited by Wickid_Splat on
  • TropicPoison
    2268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should remaster BF3 and take some things from BF4...Damn would it be good, also add in vaulting from BF1 that would be nice.

I would literally for the first time in my GD life throw money at the screen.
  • Wickid_Splat
    They should remaster BF3 and take some things from BF4...Damn would it be good, also add in vaulting from BF1 that would be nice.

I would literally for the first time in my GD life throw money at the screen.

Totally Agree!   I would probably call EA/Dice and just give them my CC number and say "put what you want on it, and thank you" LMAO  :)  Wouldnt that be totally amazing!!