This Week in Battlefield V

Bring RUSH back.

joskontjes
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello,

I've been playing battlefield 5 since a few weeks back and I have always been a huge fan of the series.
Played since battlefield 1942 and I honestly love the game.
I played day in and day out on the rush game mode but since it has been removed i've felt so empty and bored...

The large battlefield maps are only filled with snipers camping and killing me without me even seeing them.
Tripple time scope on a lewis gun shooting from far away.
I just want a fast game mode that is actually fun without the **** hussle of a tank staying back like a **** and people camping in spawn because they care about their k/d
Please just bring back RUSH it has always been the best game mode and you know it...

Greetings

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes bring it back dice I NEED RUSH IN MY LIFE. I simply can't enjoy the other modes and have chosen to delete the game today and wait for rush to return.
  • Cart00nist_
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Of course bring back Rush mod!
  • Shadow_MissFire
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree .. why take something out, it was a great game mode, this game has hardly anything good going for it right now, why on earth remove content. Stupid beyond belief.
  • Ghoulfeast
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep totally agree, please bring back rush. It's the best mode in BF
  • Caramac_D
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This whole 'back for a limited time' thing is so arrogant of Dice. Its a classic mode, it needs to stay.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want news from dice please, any EA or dice guy please confirm if rush is ever coming back for us. You were pretty quick off the mark confirming squad cq was returning. This mode is better and much more fun please tell us.
  • Freshmaker0001
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with all of you, Rush is the best mode ever!!! Please DICE, bring back Rush as a permanent mode. Its so awsome and no modes delivery so many epic “only in Battlefield” moments as Rush does.

Should we start some kind of online petition?
  • Cart00nist_
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring dice rush mod back!
  • Fas7Eddi3
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In bad company 2 Rush was the best game mode by far. However since BF3 rush has slowly been dying off because of the map designs. It sucks because this time around you actually did s good job with rush map design and then you take it from us.

Please bring back. 32 v 32 would make it even better.
  • joskontjes
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with all of you, Rush is the best mode ever!!! Please DICE, bring back Rush as a permanent mode. Its so awsome and no modes delivery so many epic “only in Battlefield” moments as Rush does.

Should we start some kind of online petition?

We could always give it a try, I am trying to spread the word with this post!
  • joskontjes
    Fas7Eddi3 wrote: »
    In bad company 2 Rush was the best game mode by far. However since BF3 rush has slowly been dying off because of the map designs. It sucks because this time around you actually did s good job with rush map design and then you take it from us.

Please bring back. 32 v 32 would make it even better.

They did an amazing job for sure this time! I loved every second playing on rush and I feel like the maps were pretty balanced and that there was a fair ratio of snipers but it wasn't too bad.
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, bring it back it is fun, for sure its a drilling game type. lol
  • DCAT627
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rush please
  • Freshmaker0001
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dear fellow Rush gamers - All of you who have posted a comment here, please spread the word of this post to your friends and have them post a comment so that we together can convince DICE to bring Rush back as a permanent mode!

Let’s squad up and win this round!!! :-)
  • Tiklikov
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree. Great mode and always my go to mode through the series. Thoroughly enjoyed it on BFV during its short time there. It now sits in the filter section asking us to filter for it. Existing but not existing.
  • DockerAl
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rush is a signature Battlefield game mode along with Conquest. It's why people buy the game. 
    Bring it back and make it permanent.