It's kind of interesting to see reddit turn on DICE with the new roadmap for BFV

TropicPoison
2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I never thought I would see this day come.

I am honestly surprised, and the firestorm item is a damn face paint? Lol

Comments

• TropicPoison
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    So plebbit stopped licking the master's boots? Damn, the future "plans" opened their eyes finally.

Lol it's too bad they couldn't all come to this realization months ago.

Better late than never I guess, a lot of them are saying now what a lot of us have been saying for months that premium would have gave us a hell of a lot more than we've gotten from DICE and their drip feeding garbage.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At this point i wouldn't be amazed if Respawn ends up taking over at some point.
  • TropicPoison
    At this point i wouldn't be amazed if Respawn ends up taking over at some point.

I actually had thought about that too if they can handle firestorm and balance it better that it might be better if they did take the reigns for BFV.
  • y_j_es_i
    1279 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here’s a solution I have for the premium debate. See what you guys think

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/183538/a-novel-solution-to-the-premium-debate#latest
  • TropicPoison
    bran1986 wrote: »
    So plebbit stopped licking the master's boots? Damn, the future "plans" opened their eyes finally.
    I was downvoted to hell and back last year defending premium, now they are asking for it back lol.

It's the hive mind but now it's turned on DICE so I guess they'll retreat to twatter, I mean twitter now.
  • Austacker
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's kind of interesting to see reddit turn on DICE with the new roadmap for BFV

I think you'll find other certain events happening even before this game was released made Reddit 'turn on DICE' and it was all self inflicted.
  • kohagan1942
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Reddit is such a sensitive place, the dam burst long ago with all their tears.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The DICE Q&A on Reddit is always laughable. Typical chained gimps on a corpocrate leash. Surprised that it took Reddit hivemind that long to turn against DICE.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While you fanboys were circle-#3rking each other off in the forums, the main BF Reddit sub turned on EA/DICE years ago!!! not talking about the useless and separate BFV sub, which just woke the F up.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prob why they are starting their Dev Talks back up, I'm sure the community manager will have some good questions written in crayon for these goobers to talk about. I cant wait for the entire ship to sink at this point. Just a game to me, thank god my job doesnt depend on it 🤣
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will say this. I find it oddly satisfying that prior to the roadmap, Firestorm was everything, and now a simple road map has the same crowd (or most) saying oh, thats it! How do you counter market yourself?

Bet the first post about a firestorm complaint is animations.
  • Noodlesocks
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It would be beneath them.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There used to be a guy who posted here about those idiots over at Reddit, what a pack of losers etc. And then he'd go to Reddit and post about those clowns at the official Forum, what a bunch of dummies etc. He had all his bases covered, I suppose he was an equal opportunity troll.
  • MarxistDictator
    4843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There used to be a guy who posted here about those idiots over at Reddit, what a pack of losers etc. And then he'd go to Reddit and post about those clowns at the official Forum, what a bunch of dummies etc. He had all his bases covered, I suppose he was an equal opportunity troll.

This place is really no better than reddit in a lot of ways

Reddit is trash mainly for the karma-w's reposting the same garbage a week later all the time. But I don't think there is a single bastion of safety for Dice anywhere - no one is pleased with BF V.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going to the store to get some beer.
    But not to drink... to cry in.
    There's a tear in my beer
    Cause I'm cryin for you, dear
    You are on my lonely mind
    Into these last nine beers
    I have shed a million tears