Firestorm: just garbage

Comments

• Broliszibaila
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    These devs cant stop suprising me...Is that hard to them to see what people really wants from WW2 game?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    I've never played a BR game, i was never interested in that gamemode, i've just watched jackfrags firestorm gameplay and all can i say is this is just garbage, boring as hell, it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode, doesn't fit with WWII atmosphere, a waste of time, a waste of everything

i'll rather get more maps and weapons than this useless gamemode
    battlefield is dying

I even watched the youtube clip of DrDisRespect watching raw footage of Firestorm. He liked the quick reviving of team mates. But he didn't like the snow. Also he said he doubts this feeds his appetite for long.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sj_xcJnntDc
  • MAJWolfcookies
    571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Co-op mode and BR = wasted resources and opportunity cost. They could've allocated resources into QC, new maps and weapons. Instead, we now have a mode which will take Camperfield to the next level. This franchise just keeps getting worse.
  • Redstripe101
    2586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Oh bugger off.

You've never played a BR game? So why should we take your opinion seriously?

how the hell someone can say this is fun or adds something interesting to the game?

is just about to run alone and find stuff ON THE FLOOR (not even in tables or inside racks), almost all the round in silence (what a blast!) and waiting for the ridiculous ring of fire to be smaller to get some little action

for me it is the most idiotic gamemode ever

I don’t think creating crythreads is fun, yet, here we are.

so you like to accept everything in silence no matter if is ultra bad

How can you know it’s bad? You haven’t played it.

You know what was bad? Verdun. Played it for 120 seconds and deleted it.

You take that back REEEEE
    Oh bugger off.

You've never played a BR game? So why should we take your opinion seriously?

how the hell someone can say this is fun or adds something interesting to the game?

is just about to run alone and find stuff ON THE FLOOR (not even in tables or inside racks), almost all the round in silence (what a blast!) and waiting for the ridiculous ring of fire to be smaller to get some little action

for me it is the most idiotic gamemode ever

I don’t think creating crythreads is fun, yet, here we are.

so you like to accept everything in silence no matter if is ultra bad

How can you know it’s bad? You haven’t played it.

You know what was bad? Verdun. Played it for 120 seconds and deleted it.

i don't need to play that, any battlefield mode is better and more fun, damn, i trade this BR crap for gunmaster

Now it's that ironic; you lamblast something you haven't played because it's "not bf" yet on that same coin want gunmaster; a game mode that was added cos it was popular in call of duty in BF3 as a DLC mode and in bf4 late life. I dunno about you but gunmaster screams less bf to me then a bf version of BR does.

Again just don't play firestorm; no amount of whining is gonna see it get deleted.

I know this might be hard but just don't click on firestorm when you go to the play tab; just click on mp and it's like as if firestorm never existed

Amazing I know

gunmaster is more BF than Firestorm, period
    and yes, i will not play it

agreed lol. its comical seeing these responses offering nothing but hope that its great. Because combined arms, test range, and even story mode have offered sooooo much innovation? 🤣🤣

I literally hope there are ToW requirements at this point that way the forums fill up with cryhards about people ruining the mode. I'll assume they are talking about me 😎
  • Mc_TheRipper
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try Breakthrough against bombers LOL
    Rush is broken too. Quantity instead of quality and in the end no game mode is balanced at all.
    Conquest still works best imo.
    So yes, I expect them to screw up BR big time too.
    Insane new HW requirements, no (working if at all) AC and they still haven't balanced the game modes they have had since release. Not much hope here.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    Everyone should watch the Netflix Fyre Festival movie. Lots of parallels with what's going on with this disaster of BFzzz. BF fanboys are finally realizing that they're getting FEMA tents, porta-pottys and cheese on slices of bread. This is hilarious! Check out the BFV Reddit sub for some serious **** as people are finally waking up.
  • mc22ryan
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It looks very boring. Then again, I'm no BR fan. You have one life and once you die you have to go through BF5's long loading screens.

I just don't see how walking around for 10 minutes only to get mowed down by a MMG in a bush will be fun...

To each there own but it seems wierd that DICE is invested in such a saturated game market when BF has such committed fans because it does the unique war sandbox so well..
  • mc22ryan
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cronik2k wrote: »
    I must admit when battle royale games first came out I thought great exactly what I want but after playing a few I do just find myself running around collecting stuff and bored, I haven;t got the time to waste doing that I need to spend my available time gaming in action and having fun.

However, the youngsters seem to love battle royale game modes so makes sense that it's being released from a business perspective, I just hope they use the extra funds to then add more maps to the main game the core of the battlefield series.

Probably not though. It'll go something like "Well battle royale is the main selling point of Battlefield 5 so well focus putting money into that for a few month, mean while the other modes can take a backseat for a while. Sure we'll drop a few updates here and there for a bit for everything else but battle royale is where it's at right now so that seems like the smart business decision for now anyways." -EA Executive.

Everyone hates EA but keeps giving them $$$$$.

We only get what we deserve by supporting EA..
  • Redstripe101
    2586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mc22ryan wrote: »
    Cronik2k wrote: »
    I must admit when battle royale games first came out I thought great exactly what I want but after playing a few I do just find myself running around collecting stuff and bored, I haven;t got the time to waste doing that I need to spend my available time gaming in action and having fun.

However, the youngsters seem to love battle royale game modes so makes sense that it's being released from a business perspective, I just hope they use the extra funds to then add more maps to the main game the core of the battlefield series.

Probably not though. It'll go something like "Well battle royale is the main selling point of Battlefield 5 so well focus putting money into that for a few month, mean while the other modes can take a backseat for a while. Sure we'll drop a few updates here and there for a bit for everything else but battle royale is where it's at right now so that seems like the smart business decision for now anyways." -EA Executive.

Everyone hates EA but keeps giving them $$$$$.

We only get what we deserve by supporting EA..

for the record i didnt buy bf 5 but xbox offers gameshare so i one upped DICE by zero support but still utilizing their product.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 wrote: »
    No Just because you don't Like realistic shooters doesn't make it garbage.

Its an Indie Game that cost at Launch 30€. BFV was a "AAA" title from a big Studio that cost 70€ at Launch.

And BFV is the worst Game with more Campers and worst netcode.

Ya okay. Verdun is straight trash and you’re delusional. Lol. Verdun is so bad @crabman169 gave me a free code for it and I turned it down lmao. Game is so bad I wouldn’t even play it for free.

Go and look at the Steam forums for Verdun as well. I followed them for quite a while, and some of it's players (from a very, veeerrrry tiny playerbase) were constantly ranting about censorship and cluelessness on the developer's part. People complained about bots being introduced, and the removal of 'jumpshooting'. Some players alleged that they got banned from the game because they criticised the game on the dev's Discord ... I don't know if that's true, but make of it what you will. That game seems to have a split community of it's own; one half wants a competitive CoD/CS style infantry shooter with a WW1 paint job, and the other half wants a fully authentic WW1 simulator.

Their playerbase is also low, even after a substantial recent update: https://steamcharts.com/app/633460

Just look at these threads too:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/242860/discussions/0/1797403972749068495/
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/242860/discussions/0/1743356969850421129/
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/242860/discussions/0/1779387743942148477/

It almost looks like the Battlefield community at times ... everyone constantly at each other's throats.

So many indie shooters, as of late, have been problematic. Verdun/Tannenberg, Insurgency: Sandstorm, WW3, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose ... they've been totally underwhelming at best, and shoddy at worst. WW3 was supposed to kill BFV, as so many people said that this is the 'Battlefield we've all been asking for since BF4'. Well, what happened? So many YouTubers, like AKA-ART, FabianChills, Westie, LevelCap and various others stated that they loved the game, but they abandoned the game just days after it came out? The only thing WW3 killed was itself, especially after it's botched BF4-esque launch.

When you said that you didn't like Verdun at all, I was a bit perplexed. After all, I like the concept of Verdun. However, I have to admit that you're right ... it's not a lot of fun to play, because it's terribly boring most of the time. It tries to capture the feel of WW1, but it just ends up being ... boring. That's the only word you can use to describe it.

People complain about campers in BFV (and I usually agree with them), but these indie games somehow manage to have more campers than a typical BF4 Flood Zone match filled with rooftop campers!
  • xKusagamix
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Its an Indie Game that cost at Launch 30€. BFV was a "AAA" title from a big Studio that cost 70€ at Launch.

Ya okay. Verdun is straight trash and you’re delusional. Lol. Verdun is so bad @crabman169 gave me a free code for it and I turned it down lmao. Game is so bad I wouldn’t even play it for free.

Go and look at the Steam forums for Verdun as well. I followed them for quite a while, and some of it's players (from a very, veeerrrry tiny playerbase) were constantly ranting about censorship and cluelessness on the developer's part. People complained about bots being introduced, and the removal of 'jumpshooting'. Some players alleged that they got banned from the game because they criticised the game on the dev's Discord ... I don't know if that's true, but make of it what you will. That game seems to have a split community of it's own; one half wants a competitive CoD/CS style infantry shooter with a WW1 paint job, and the other half wants a fully authentic WW1 simulator.

Their playerbase is also low, even after a substantial recent update: https://steamcharts.com/app/633460

It almost looks like the Battlefield community at times ... everyone constantly at each other's throats.

So many indie shooters, as of late, have been problematic. Verdun/Tannenberg, Insurgency: Sandstorm, WW3, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose ... they've been totally underwhelming at best, and shoddy at worst. WW3 was supposed to kill BFV, as so many people said that this is the 'Battlefield we've all been asking for since BF4'. Well, what happened? So many YouTubers, like AKA-ART, FabianChills, Westie, LevelCap and various others stated that they loved the game, but they abandoned the game just days after it came out? The only thing WW3 killed was itself, especially after it's botched BF4-esque launch.

When you said that you didn't like Verdun at all, I was a bit perplexed. After all, I like the concept of Verdun. However, I have to admit that you're right ... it's not a lot of fun to play, because it's terribly boring most of the time. It tries to capture the feel of WW1, but it just ends up being ... boring. That's the only word you can use to describe it.

People complain about campers in BFV (and I usually agree with them), but these indie games somehow manage to have more campers than a typical BF4 Flood Zone match filled with rooftop campers!
    Same as Titanfall 2, a great game as lot of people said, but no one even bother buying the game at a huge discount. Online people are just hypocrite.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »

Same as Titanfall 2, a great game as lot of people said, but no one even bother buying the game at a huge discount. Online people are just hypocrite.

I actually became a tight wad for my old age for buying games. Been burned to many times. Also sad when last gen and previous gen games are still better then this gen. This gen only has to show forth is sweet graphics and that's it.
  • ackers75
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    xKusagamix wrote: »

I actually became a tight wad for my old age for buying games. Been burned to many times. Also sad when last gen and previous gen games are still better then this gen. This gen only has to show forth is sweet graphics and that's it.

Yep this gen has been garbage for games!
    It’s all just rinse repeat stuff.
  • ackers75
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield community apparently hated BR games.
    Gets shown a little footage and it looks amazeballs

The community really doesn’t learn does it!
  • ArcaneMagician
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've never played a BR game, i was never interested in that gamemode, i've just watched jackfrags firestorm gameplay and all can i say is this is just garbage, boring as hell, it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode, doesn't fit with WWII atmosphere, a waste of time, a waste of everything

battlefield is dying

Christ man play it for yourself before you form an opinion
    Your talking about the internet man. Having your own opinion is very rare as most people just jump on there favorite hatetubers.
  • danops3
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

battlefield is dying

Christ man play it for yourself before you form an opinion

i don't like that style of game! it is boring, it is not battlefield
    So why are you posting anything!?  Just plain stupid!! 
    I haven't played the regular game since this came out. And neither has my friends.  
  • danops3
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode,

Well.. Yeah?

Battlefield has never done BR before.

How about a "choose your adventure" game mode - it's all the rage.
    How about you don’t play it if you don’t like it. I like it. 
  • Hawxxeye
    6383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am lamenting the resources that were diverted from the main game in order to get BF into the BR fad
  • DaMutha1
    1307 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought the Night King was dead--who resurrected this abortion of a thread?