why admins sometimes are soo salty when they get kill?

Solymir
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
sadly ive been kicked/banned from many community server bcs of this admin behavior. im not even being toxic or a good player. just bcs u randombly kill them many times or the hells know why...
cryng is not the main point of this thread, i want to know if someone had experience something similar? had dice or ea have any statement about this kind of attitude?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Badmins have been a complaint for a very long time and it's unlikely that you'll get a statement from Dice or EA since server renters can effectively do whatever they want with their server.
  • boutneus
    2476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don’t play on rented servers so you don’t have to deal with the whims of the crybaby that rented it
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    boutneus wrote: »
    Don’t play on rented servers so you don’t have to deal with the whims of the crybaby that rented it

Enjoy your official vanilla map servers filled with cheaters and racist punks.
  • boutneus
    2476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    boutneus wrote: »

Enjoy your official vanilla map servers filled with cheaters and racist punks.

Must be a PC problem
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    admins are bad people with full of personal problems and to get even they ban people for nothing to get even.they protect cheaters and if you dare teling anything they will ban you not the cheaters or their frends .rules are for everyone else except them.dont believe their lies they are just bad as the cheaters too
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    evriviadis wrote: »
    admins are bad people with full of personal problems and to get even they ban people for nothing to get even.they protect cheaters and if you dare teling anything they will ban you not the cheaters or their frends .rules are for everyone else except them.dont believe their lies they are just bad as the cheaters too

Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Just avoid those servers.
  • Titan_Awaken
    818 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes, and all pitbulls are blood thirsty beasts that will maul children upon sight for no apparent reason. /s

Refrain from generalisations please, you're acting like every admin is out there to get you just for the sake of it.

The truth is that badmins do exist but not nearly as frequently as you make it out to be. More often than not, you'll be wishing for an admin when there's a blatant cheater on the server aimbotting everyone instantaneously to perma-ban them.

Pro tip: If you're frequently getting booted from servers by admins, maybe the problem isn't them, it's you!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I dont understand when people say this. Ive always (well, mostly I guess) gotten along fine with admins.. Never been kicked for "doing better than them" or any of that other nonsense you hear.. Maybe its time to consider the problem is not this fabled "badmin" but perhaps something else..
  • GrinddalDDG
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive tried it once..

Some rich saudi kid in bf 4.

He wrote in the intro to the server, no one but him could fly the attack heli, and no one could use aa with lock on.. lol.

Kid was farming kills ledt and right, I killed him with a sniper, he was fuming and kicked me...

Never happened after this tho.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You could rent your own server.
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    yea sure i can rent my own server and everyone is welcome but with no fake rules and no acting like nkorea leader man.no bans no language no unbann fake requests no high kd ratio.everyones free and enjoy the game
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No bans, no "high KD ratio."

• i_n0thing
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    Avoid (Name & Shame removed by moderator) server. The admins (Name & Shame removed by moderator) will kick you for no reason. I killed (Name & Shame removed by moderator) for the umpteenth time on a TDM Operation Firestorm 2014 and the next thing I know I've been kicked by an admin. The server was practically EMPTY (4 on 4 for the majority of the match). I was the TOP person in the match. I am by No means a great player. I was just having a good match and not standing out in the open like these tools were. And I was kicked shortly before the round ended, losing all the end of round bonuses.

Avoid this server like the plague. Nothing good will come of playing on it.

Post edited by Carbonic on
This discussion has been closed.