Weekly BF

A new shotgun variant

AceOfSpades2398
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited March 24
I know the game is old but how about if EA added a slug variant for the 12g Automatic. You'd think a shotgun with a long barrel would be reliable at shooting slugs right?

Comments

• SlugSniper
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know the game is old but how about if EA added a slug variant for the 12g Automatic. You'd think a shotgun with a long barrel would be reliable at shooting slugs right?

We have the Sjogren Slug, which is basically the same thing. On the other hand, iron sights might make a 12g Auto Slug practical if only for a different sight picture...
  • Titan_Awaken
    803 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well you can customise the 12G in BFV to use Slug shells in BFV soooo does that count? lol

---

The 12G in BF1 is objectively one of the least used (shot)guns in the game so there's really no reason to add another variant for this (horrible) gun especially when better alternatives exist.
  • AceOfSpades2398
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well you can customise the 12G in BFV to use Slug shells in BFV soooo does that count? lol

---

The 12G in BF1 is objectively one of the least used (shot)guns in the game so there's really no reason to add another variant for this (horrible) gun especially when better alternatives exist.

No it's not I'm battlefield 1
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try the Sjögren slug, I see plenty of people using that. I think it is a better gun than the 12G automatic as well.

I would like the howdah sweeper to finally appear in MP. Wishful thinking, but it would be the more appropriate version.
  • MarxistDictator
    4955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try the Sjögren slug, I see plenty of people using that. I think it is a better gun than the 12G automatic as well.

I would like the howdah sweeper to finally appear in MP. Wishful thinking, but it would be the more appropriate version.

Yeah it isn't even that good but it would be more fitting. The Howdah has nothing on the revolvers. The C96 Export should have been added as well since it was outclassed by the M1911 and default C96 anyway.