The official Battlefield (2019) speculation thread

2»

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whatever It is, just stop with the Cold War, Vietnam War or WW idea, I'm tired of those game. I want Modern War and that's the reason people comeback to BF4 and keep playing.

Well we never had a cold war era battlefield game thr inly reason everyone goes back to bf4 is because BF3 isnt available on PS4 and in Xbox one and 360 it has server finding issues.

Just take whatever they have with Medal of Honor Warfighter improve it then put it into the next BF, I will happy with that.

Warfighter was a bad **** game!
    Siege took alot of warfighters ideas

What are you talking about? What Siege?

Rainbow six siege, took pointer from MOH:Warfighter
  • MarvelousXT
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Whatever It is, just stop with the Cold War, Vietnam War or WW idea, I'm tired of those game. I want Modern War and that's the reason people comeback to BF4 and keep playing.

Well we never had a cold war era battlefield game thr inly reason everyone goes back to bf4 is because BF3 isnt available on PS4 and in Xbox one and 360 it has server finding issues.

Just take whatever they have with Medal of Honor Warfighter improve it then put it into the next BF, I will happy with that.

Warfighter was a bad **** game!
    Siege took alot of warfighters ideas

What are you talking about? What Siege?

Rainbow six siege, took pointer from MOH:Warfighter

duh, everyone back to BF4 on PC not BF3, keep going back to Cold War and you will have another flop year.
  • MarvelousXT
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    and uhhh, BF3 and BF4 both modern war soo, there's no difference if they come back to BF4 or BF3.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    and uhhh, BF3 and BF4 both modern war soo, there's no difference if they come back to BF4 or BF3.

Dude, do you even know what the cold war era is!?
    The attachment systen was on par with BF3 and BF4 minus the tech stuff bro
  • KammyOzJR
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally I think a Cold War era video game would be a bad decision. It would either have to be the Vietnam war or the Gulf war and quite frankly, none of them seem that appealing to me as the next Battlefield game, just saying. I really want a new modern era or very near future Battlefield game that is bigger and better in everyway than BF4... and also ditches ridiculous character customizations that are featured in BF5
  • HawkeyeAM47
    KammyOzJR wrote: »
    Personally I think a Cold War era video game would be a bad decision. It would either have to be the Vietnam war or the Gulf war and quite frankly, none of them seem that appealing to me as the next Battlefield game, just saying. I really want a new modern era or very near future Battlefield game that is bigger and better in everyway than BF4... and also ditches ridiculous character customizations that are featured in BF5

Well, i was thinking Mukti era similar to how the first black ops was were you are a group of hired Mercs, then Then you can play as marine Raiders in Nam, Korea, Soviet Soldiers in Afghanistan.
    Might be a bit to ambitious, but it sounds amazing as not many do this era. Keep in mind the First Black Ops was a major hit, and is The COD that has Kept the COD ganes relevent without Respawn
  • DIESELPOWER127
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Check out this video I made about a possible 1989 cold war scenerio beteeen the USA and Soviet Union. It would be an alternative timeline where the Soviet Union invaded the USA instead of collapsing. I think this would be a great way to bring the series back to a modern era of warfare while giving it more gritty and realistic feel than the BF4, BF1, and BFV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJgWvkfK3xM&t=2s 
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Can't wait to see what kind of new and exciting ways DICE can screw up their next game.
  • DIESELPOWER127
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally I didn`t even buy BFV as I`m sure many of you didn`t. Looking back at the marketing for BF3 and comparing it to BFV almost makes me ashamed to be a Battlefield fan. I`ve played every BF since BF Vietnam(including BF2MC on PS2) and I have to say that the past 3 Battlefield games were a major disappointment(BFH, BF1, BFV). 

BF3 felt authentic and immersive and was able to go head to head with MW3 and hold its own. Now look what we have! Everything after BF4 is garbage as far as I`m concerned. BF1 was fun for about a month or two and then I got bored as I could not relate with the time period, weapons, vehicles, etc.

I am guessing that EA will continue with its two year release schedule so we won`t have another BF title until 2020. I`m not sure what they plan to do to compete with COD this year but I pretty sure it wont be a BF game.

I agree that a Cold War era BF title would be ideal. When I say Cold War, I am not referring to Vietnam or any other conflict. I am talking about an alternative Cold War era that takes place in the late 1980`s when the Soviet Union was on the verge of collapse. In a desperate last ditch effort they invade the USA and bring the war to the homeland. Imagine fighting in NYC, Washington, Virginia, etc. The possibilities are endless. Weapons, vehicles, and maps would be ones that we are all familiar with, making this a very immersive game.

Lets hope DICE gives us a real BF game next year and not another half **** game no one wanted.
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF2143 would be awesome, but only if they have the same map size as 2142 and not these tiny maps we've seen post-2142. 

Also another Vietnam would be nice as the first was so long ago, and the Vietnam mod for BC was 32 player only and wasn't very good. 
  • reddog7212002
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    remake bf2 with today settings
  • ThatAceBreaker
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 22
    i love bf series ppl
    Post edited by ThatAceBreaker on
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    so call of duty modern warfare has the terrorism theme.  it has been re-mastered.  battlefield could still go down that route though.