Solo Players

RAVENR414
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
For those of you who play rogue and can hold your own. Your value is that equal to 16 good teammates. Do you always end up playing with teams that lose and feel like the developers just absolutely want you to feel miserable? Or is that me just playing recklessly?

Comments

• Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most of the time I play solo and do my best to win a match, if we don't win I don't feel bad or miserable about it. I did all I could, what more could you ask for? I can't control how my teams plays, so I try not to get upset when they do something stupid/wrong/I don't agree with etc.
  • hangman960
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i find alot of the time you dont even get revived by teammates which is annoying when there stood rite nxt to you
  • frazzel737
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's bad when you can't get revived in a squad never mind solo teams loose due to blinkered play fighting for one objective and ignoring others or to many non aggressive players worrying about k/d
  • partner2
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The revive is the downside
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It seems rare to be placed in a squad that works together and PTO as most are just playing solo. So I do as well until I find at least one other player in the squad that knows how to get the best of our respective classes and we both play to that strength.
  • normzzzzzy
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    Everytime. It’s more noticeable when you’re playing maps like *aerodrome*