Looking for a fun platoon? 18+? Then have a sneak peak here!

2»

Comments

• miss_wotsit
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come join the squad :)
  • miss_wotsit
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feel free to take a look at our community, if you are looking for a friendly bunch to them up with :)
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also a bullet magnet but best at reviving fallen heroes. Would like to join and PTO. Gamer tag is Doc943 on Xbox One :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Thanks doc! Will add you now :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Please remember to check out our forums folks :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Come and join us over at CraveTheGame a great friendly bunch :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey! Feel free to check us out if you’d like a friendly squad :)
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to join, Miss!

Audrey
    Xbox

GT: HUMAN FRA1LTY
  • miss_wotsit
    I'd love to join, Miss!

Audrey
    Xbox

Of course! Feel free to head over to our forums and register if possible, I’ll add you to Xbox :)

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to join, Miss!

Audrey
    Xbox

Of course! Feel free to head over to our forums and register if possible, I’ll add you to Xbox :)

I'm sorry but I'm simply too lazy to register on your forums. Lol. Is registering on the forums a requirement?
  • miss_wotsit
    miss_wotsit said:

HUMANFRAIL7Y wrote: »
    I'd love to join, Miss!

Audrey

Xbox

I'm sorry but I'm simply too lazy to register on your forums. Lol. Is registering on the forums a requirement?

It is ideally as that’s where we host and make a note of our games nights :)

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    Just registered on your forums. Now I'm waiting for your approval so I can log in with my account on the forum.
  • miss_wotsit
    Just registered on your forums. Now I'm waiting for your approval so I can log in with my account on the forum.

Thank you, all has been approved

• miss_wotsit
    Always looking for friendly new folks to join us :)
  • miss_wotsit
    We’d love for you to come and join our squad :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey everyone! Come check us out and hopefully will see you in the battlefield!
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey everyone! Feel free to pop on by and check us out :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey there, please feel free to stop by and if you have any questions just ask :)