Just remove the gold skins, as it's impossible to get

KingRofty
567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

With this "get 20 kills in one round in objective areas" assignments, it's basically impossible to get gold skins.

Played a game of Breakthrough, already had 12 kills, and only like 2 counted towards the assignment. Was pushing towards the objective with squad, but it seems like you need to be on top of the bloody flagpole for your kills to count.

Dice please remove all the gold skin assignments, as my assignment page is cluttered with other assignments.

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's an optional assignments that are meant to be difficult.

Play frontlines for example it's a really good mode for the objective kill assignments (because there is on objectives, attacking objectives and defending and this mode can offer all thy plus lengthy match time to get it all in)

If they are too difficult for you just don't bother with them; they aren't going to be removed just because you can't meant the requirements that others clearly have.

And frankly the less people that have these gordy gold skins the better imo
  • AspectofSouls
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    20 kills in a round inside objective areas is a difficult one but still fair. There are some which aren't fair like kill 20 enemies inside objective area without dying but those just award 400 company coins so nobody cares.
  • ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The point is not that it is hard. the point IS that the counter doesnt work correctly. i had a perfect round trying to get the last skin for M1A1 and i got a 27-0 till the end. i shot about 17 players right next to me on the objective. I REPEAT: Me AND the other player both were undenieably on the objective, i killed ALL of them with perfect 3shot headshots and got only 8/10. 10 got killed with bodyshots.
    the assignment is impossible right now since the game doesnt count the kills you get.
  • Trokey66
    8961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lt-Rapido wrote: »
    They are supposed to be hard to show that you mastered the weapon.

Of course they're hard for you because of you Mexican lag!

The last ones aren't 'hard' as such, they are often just too 'situational'.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    10 headshot kills in 1 life in objective areas..... Thought it would be very hard got it literally first try breakthrough aerodrome second objectives shooting people trying to enter the right hanger passage. People just kept on stacking up on the doorway and made it mega easy to do.
  • Pyr0Plazma
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019

Doing arbitrary requirements that encourage counter productive and plain out dumb gameplay isn't "hard". Not does it show any sort of mastery given that in most cases completing them is more a matter of circumstance than anything. This is coming from a guy who has gold platted every non SAR/SLR and BAR.
  • Trokey66
    8961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    10 headshot kills in 1 life in objective areas..... Thought it would be very hard got it literally first try breakthrough aerodrome second objectives shooting people trying to enter the right hanger passage. People just kept on stacking up on the doorway and made it mega easy to do.

A prime example!

You were in the right place, at the right time with enemy players playing into your hands so to speak. Nothing to do with your ability with the weapon as such.

(no offence intended by the way)
  • TFBisquit
    2225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After the recent nerfs it only became harder for at least one gold piece per weapon. Especially since the hidden achievement isn't counting anymore, which was xx amount of kills or headshots attacking or defending an objective, without the '"in one round or one life".
    Gewehr 1-5 is a fine example. Was nerfed several times already in this year.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm working on gold for the Sten. I think #2 i'm working on, states either 20 kills in a round or 60 in total. Not so sure i'll get 20 in a round. But 60 over time will happen. This the reason they didn't add rent a server yet most likely. Once people rent and add more tickets like a 1,000 or 2,000 and a game last over a hour. Then tons of people be adding tons of gold in same match.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So because YOU can't muster the intestinal fortitude necessary to earn gold skins, nobody gets to have them?
  • Pyr0Plazma
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »
    So because YOU can't muster the intestinal fortitude necessary to earn gold skins, nobody gets to have them?

I have every non SAR,SLR and BAR weapon fully gold skinned. I agree with OP that they should be removed and remade with more reasonable conditions.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pyr0Plazma wrote: »

I have every non SAR,SLR and BAR weapon fully gold skinned. I agree with OP that they should be removed and remade with more reasonable conditions.

I think there's no point in having 'mastery' level challenges for weapons if they are easy and can be completely quickly.

If anything, I wish they were more complex, situational, and challenging to earn.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pyr0Plazma wrote: »

I think there's no point in having 'mastery' level challenges for weapons if they are easy and can be completely quickly.

If anything, I wish they were more complex, situational, and challenging to earn.

Heck leveling up is easy as well. I kinda like BF2MC rank leveling up. You had to earn certain stuff then if you don't get it your stuck as the rank. You could lose points by playing lousy then lose rank as well. Demotion! I think one thing was you had to get 5 kills in a 6 round mag and get the kills without starting a new mag. That was kinda cool. I miss BF2MC for XBOX 360. Shame EA had to kill off the online servers.
  • Trokey66
    Oh, and to those that may have flagged my post.....

He's Dutch!
  • Trokey66
    On topic......

The 'hidden' grind should return and be visible and be 100 kills of that requirement.

100 being a 'Service Stars' worth in old money.
  • Lt-Rapido
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Of course they're hard for you because of you Mexican lag!

The last ones aren't 'hard' as such, they are often just too 'situational'.

Are you still salty that you noobs lost connection to the server when I joined you?
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    eeeeehhh noob?
  • Fas7Eddi3
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have every assualt gun fully golded except for seiblaster and 1907 which both are almost finished. I also have numerous medic guns fully gold. Stop whining and either get better or move on. Its whiners like you that keep ruining the game