Just remove the gold skins, as it's impossible to get

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    10 headshot kills in 1 life in objective areas..... Thought it would be very hard got it literally first try breakthrough aerodrome second objectives shooting people trying to enter the right hanger passage. People just kept on stacking up on the doorway and made it mega easy to do.

A prime example!

You were in the right place, at the right time with enemy players playing into your hands so to speak. Nothing to do with your ability with the weapon as such.

(no offence intended by the way)

No offence taken it was literally a blue moon moment a crazy allignement of things that happened all at the right time.

I doubt I could easily replicate it.
  • Trokey66
    8950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Lt-Rapido wrote: »
    They are supposed to be hard to show that you mastered the weapon.

Of course they're hard for you because of you Mexican lag!

The last ones aren't 'hard' as such, they are often just too 'situational'.

Are you still salty that you noobs lost connection to the server when I joined you?

Alas, I can no longer partake of such witty banter for fear that I get barned!

However, when in party chat later, the forum profanity filter and moderators will not help you!

You have been warned!

And just in case...... ;)
  • Lt-Rapido
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They are supposed to be hard to show that you mastered the weapon.

Of course they're hard for you because of you Mexican lag!

The last ones aren't 'hard' as such, they are often just too 'situational'.

Are you still salty that you noobs lost connection to the server when I joined you?

Alas, I can no longer partake of such witty banter for fear that I get barned!

However, when in party chat later, the forum profanity filter and moderators will not help you!

You have been warned!

And just in case...... ;)

Estás pero si bien ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • KingRofty
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Epthy wrote: »
    lol do you really need to be on top of the flag pole for the kills to count?

Pretty much!

I like to PTFO and win games, so constantly moving between flags - and that is where most of the action happens.

Guess I'll just have to start camping on flags and get all my weapons gold. Screw my squad and my team! It's all about me now. :smiley:
  • FragbaitDax
    223 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One of my biggest gripes about these assignments is the overall vagueness of some of them. Where exactly does the 'objective' start and end? Should I let the enemy take another step or is he already on the objective? Am I even on the objective here behind this piece of cover? Oh crap, the kill no longer counts because the objective went from being enemy to friendly so I'm no longer assaulting an objective.

I appreciate the concept, but as is a familiar feeling of late, the execution feels rushed and poorly conceived.
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've given up on the majority of them, especially the ones like X number of headshots defending inside an objective. They just don't appeal to how I like to play the game.
  • Martijack9
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they ain’t that hard dude get some practice in
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The 20 kills in objective areas are easy. The 20 kills or 10 headshots in one life is hard (borderline impossible)
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought a decent amount of them were okay. The problem being I don't give a flying crap about gold skins.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    True I'm using Urban Blue / Birch / White Tiger on weapons I have fully gold. The MG 42 looks particularly hideous in gold - I find it distracting.
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    THe wapons I use are all full gold but I don´t use it,I painted the gunparts in all differant colours,same goes for my uniform all differant parts. I look like a clown .LOL
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    True I'm using Urban Blue / Birch / White Tiger on weapons I have fully gold. The MG 42 looks particularly hideous in gold - I find it distracting.

because the wooden parts look terrible in gold.
  • StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone likes a challenge.
    But some of them are so.... situational they really don’t demonstrate mastery of the weapon.

20 headshots on objectives .... can only be completed easily if the enemy oblige by staying on objectives long enough for you to kill them. You might go rounds with out it happening. I might pull off 30 300m headshots, showing real mastery with a weapon, but if my enemy is not on an objective it doesn’t?

Most of them don’t show mastery just luck.

My biggest annoyance are the “such and such in one life” which in a game in which very often you have 0 chance to react to being shot and are seemingly 1 shot killed by everything, enemies are invisible staying alive for more than 4 kills in a row requires lots of hiding, running away and leaving your team to persue your own goals. Or praying for really dumb enemies.
  • esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about we remove most of those skins, because they look horribly stupid and childish?
    Bonuspoints for those stupid missions ruining matches because they keep even more people from PTFO.
  • CaptHotah
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its not that hard if you are a good player
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some are really meant to be achievable in certain game modes too, so keep that in mind in case you are someone who only plays 1 or 2 modes exclusively. You may have to play something else with a much longer play clock.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    Its not that hard if you are a good player

That explains why I can't do it :smiley:
  • TFBisquit
    2216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once obtained the player moves on, and get bored from the gold skin. Tries chrome, etc etc.
    Eventually the player might be inclined to spend some money in new and better skins since those become boring also.
    So a player not being able to finish these assignments, won't move on either. They keep them active in the hope maybe someday it will come together.
    With the current nerfs it's already harder to get those 10 headshots attacking the objective, in one life.
    For the majority it's a dead end. And from those that already did have some gold skins complete, the majority did it with the hidden assignment which spanned over unlimited rounds.
  • Hawxxeye
    7071 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Some of those assignments are to bad they are basically asking for boosting.
    What are the odds that you will headshot kill 20 people inside the objective. It depends more on the enemy being bad than you being good
  • DingoKillr
    4119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Some of the time restrictions need removing.

As it is now it is geared far to much towards players focused only the assignment, instead of helping the team win.