DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And how exactly is this one screenshot supposed to indicate that Firestorm is riddled with campers?

Perhaps because out of 15 people i spectated, all 15 camped for more than 15 mins long after they found a sniper rifle or a MG? Is this a good answer for you?

Then show us screenshots or video evidence that all 15 people were camping because right now Im having a very hard time believing you.

Are you for real?

First of all, you cannot spectate all the players at the same time, but only the one who killed you. And the ones who killed me were ALL camping.

Why should i do that? Lose hours of my time to censor their names in the video editor? Remember right that this forum has a no name and shame policy right?

And even if i lose my time to show you evidences, you hardly will change your mind anyway.

So it's a lose-lose for me. Sorry

Wait, so you’re saying you’ve spent almost 4 hours watching people do nothing?
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And how exactly is this one screenshot supposed to indicate that Firestorm is riddled with campers?

Perhaps because out of 15 people i spectated, all 15 camped for more than 15 mins long after they found a sniper rifle or a MG? Is this a good answer for you?

Then show us screenshots or video evidence that all 15 people were camping because right now Im having a very hard time believing you.

Are you for real?

First of all, you cannot spectate all the players at the same time, but only the one who killed you. And the ones who killed me were ALL camping.

Why should i do that? Lose hours of my time to censor their names in the video editor? Remember right that this forum has a no name and shame policy right?

And even if i lose my time to show you evidences, you hardly will change your mind anyway.

So it's a lose-lose for me. Sorry

Wait, so you’re saying you’ve spent almost 4 hours watching people do nothing?

No. You dont need to spectate them for hours to see they are not prone to move from their spots. When you land in the middle and pick up a random scoped sniper rifle you dont need to move at all.

• GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Umm the stats are seperate; go to your profile tab

not on bftracker?

I wouldn’t be surprised if bftracker’s waiting to be updated

they dont seperate the stats.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RIP everyone's KPM
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RIP everyone's KPM

• italickus
    White knight defending the game at any cost arent you?

I spectate them for less than 15 minutes each, yes.

What are the odds of a guy moving around after landing in the middle of the map and get immediately a sniper rifle? Zero perhaps? Why moving when you dont need to?

And to be clear, you dont even need a sniper rifle. The same broken STG 44 of the base game and a ramdon bipoted LMG give you the same result.

• italickus
    So if you havent played the game yet, why are you commenting criticizing what i say?

See, i was expecting your answer sooner or later.

• sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Yeah, it honestly doesn't even sound fun. Apex is great with a trio because there really isn't much camping. TTK is pretty high, but you can melt people when upgraded.

Honestly, if this is the same TTK as the base game good luck lol.
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Yeah, it honestly doesn't even sound fun. Apex is great with a trio because there really isn't much camping. TTK is pretty high, but you can melt people when upgraded.

Honestly, if this is the same TTK as the base game good luck lol.

Firestorm is garbage compared to Apex. You cannot give a BR mode to an audience who are not able to play BR games as they are meant to be played. The same dude who was camping in the antenna tower, 3 minutes earlier was camping inside a shaft.

Yes the TTK is pretty much the same. Only thing that is changing is the recoil of the weapons. At level 1 they are pretty crude, even the Sten level 1 has strong recoil. Level 3 weapons have easier controllable recoils, exactly as the weapons in base game.

Can you roadkill with choppers tho? It would be worth a go just for that.

Choppers dont have their own weapons. But i think passengers can shoot down using their own. Choppers are easy targets especially when they fly low. You can take one down without using artillery or vehicles or rockets of any sort.
    Ermagerd... This is so wrong. It's not even close to the same. At least read or watch some videos before just outright lying.
  • Gravlar_SN9
    So if you havent played the game yet, why are you commenting criticizing what i say?

See, i was expecting your answer sooner or later.

Because you’re being disingenuous?

Not commented on whether or not camping is happening, just your integrity.
  • GP-Caliber
    are they seperated in the game menu?
  • mf_shro0m
    2353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kinda defeats the point of last one standing.

So what happens in squad mode if two people in a squad are left at the end?

I’m just talking about squad mode.
  • NastySix
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That Screenshot only shows 40 players already died and he got 1. The 1 being YOU standing in that guard tower doing your best Stevie Wonder Impression...
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand the issue if they are indeed camping.

I'll tell you this now......

If I land and pick up a sniper rifle, I will camp where possible as I have a weapon that is designed for such tactics.
    Why would I decide to run around when I can get a nice position and wait for some other bell running around.

If I ever play in the same game as LEGATUS_AUGUSTI, I would pick him off with my sniper while he is just running about. Then pop back on here to see him crying about it!
  • SmiterOfNoobs
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thx all for my first match-first win in Battle Royale Firestorm solo mode. I just this new content. See how I kicked 12 players aess on my yt channel "Smiter of Noobs ProGamer".
  • Gravlar_SN9
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Kinda defeats the point of last one standing.

So what happens in squad mode if two people in a squad are left at the end?

I’m just talking about squad mode.

That squad wins. It’s last squad standing not, my squad got destroyed so I’ll join another one now.

Some of my best times playing BR games were 1 v 4
  • Gravlar_SN9
    No thanks.
  • mf_shro0m
    2353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t know what happened the first time. Screen just froze and then a black loading screen appeared.
    The second time it says I lost connection the EA server
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ah those humble beginnings...
This discussion has been closed.