DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Slickini
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BR is basically a waste of time based on playing this game
  • xKusagamix
    1169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Slickini wrote: »
    BR is basically a waste of time based on playing this game
    It is a waste of time playing any BR game, that's the reason why i don't play BR games, but for christ sake at least know what will you need to play it properly.
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    craign82 wrote: »
    I don't understand the issue if they are indeed camping.

I'll tell you this now......

If I land and pick up a sniper rifle, I will camp where possible as I have a weapon that is designed for such tactics.
    Why would I decide to run around when I can get a nice position and wait for some other bell running around.

If I ever play in the same game as LEGATUS_AUGUSTI, I would pick him off with my sniper while he is just running about. Then pop back on here to see him crying about it!

Yes sorry my apology, sometimes i forget this game Sniper Elite or World of Tanks
  • SirBobdk
    5298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First win. Omg Rofl
    Whats next. A picture of our first girlfriend/kiss
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bodybags would be cool but bodybags as we know them were refined in Vietnam and not really a tool in WW2.

Maybe a cloth of the caucasian persuasion covering the dead bodies, blood seeping throught it making it visibly red from a distance once looted?
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i bet your gaming name has a lot of XXX , 420 p*ssy slayer in it
  • italickus
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    Clueless people complaining about a game mode that they don't even know how to play it right... Community these days.

It's all about scavenging, choosing what will be the best advantage that you can get and you're expecting that people will run around headlessly with bing bang boom guns blazing explosive booming?

First rule of game mode like that, you don't start a fire fight if you don't have the right weapons for the right range without any advantage.

Sure. So if you land and you get a shot range level 1 Suomi, then you dont have to move at all till the end of the game, because you happen to have enemies that are already equipping sniper rifles, STGs 44 or other broken base game weapons that insta kills you from across the map? Good tactics dude
  • Trokey66
    9038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread is funny.
  • ElliotLH
    9444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I imagine that the content on your made up YouTube channel is about as riveting and captivating as this post.
  • xKusagamix
    1169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Clueless people complaining about a game mode that they don't even know how to play it right... Community these days.

It's all about scavenging, choosing what will be the best advantage that you can get and you're expecting that people will run around headlessly with bing bang boom guns blazing explosive booming?

First rule of game mode like that, you don't start a fire fight if you don't have the right weapons for the right range without any advantage.

Sure. So if you land and you get a shot range level 1 Suomi, then you dont have to move at all till the end of the game, because you happen to have enemies that are already equipping sniper rifles, STGs 44 or other broken base game weapons that insta kills you from across the map? Good tactics dude
    That's why there are places that provide better loots and guns, it's a hot zone, and if you're good enough to know the maps and skilled enough to go to those places then you'll gain better gears than others. Stop complaining about how weak your weapons are because you land in a random place. You even need to take your landing place into account, how do you think people are so good with BR games? Running around with 100% chance of picking good guns?
  • italickus

That's why there are places that provide better loots and guns, it's a hot zone, and if you're good enough to know the maps and skilled enough to go to those places then you'll gain better gears than others. Stop complaining about how weak your weapons are because you land in a random place. You even need to take your landing place into account, why do you think people are so good with BR games?

Yeah right, i forgot this is Apex Legends with fixed tier level weapons. Too bad i landed three times in the same identical shaft and i found three completely different stuff anytime.

Or am i playing a different games than yours? Im confused now.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

wow someone is sore after getting killed, in my time playing firestorm i have seen 2 campers both got killed seconds after they killed me, the first was in the same tower as your supposed camper but got sniped the second was camping at the top of the stairs in a house with a shotgun and he had a v1 wipe him and the house off the map. camping just lets everyone around the camper know where they are and their camping comes to a hilarious end.
  • Daytonaflyer
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow! I knew Firestorm was going to be boring, but I had no idea that once you die, you have to sit there and wait for the entire game to end before you can play again. I don't want to hear you wasting 20 minutes wandering around looking for weapons and ammo without seeing any enemies, but once you die, you have to wait 30 minutes or more before you can start another game. This is the most boring game I've ever played in my entire life, and I've played a lot of games. What am I missing? Why do people like this?
  • Marksman5147_ALT
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Umm the stats are seperate; go to your profile tab

No they are not.

Kills/deaths, points, kpm, everything in Firestorm is part of main game stats.

Not only should it not count, but we dont even have a firestorm win percentage let alone a seperate k/d or anything.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did you not just restart app?
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    First win. Omg Rofl
    Whats next. A picture of our first girlfriend/kiss

don't tease we all know the pic ain't gonna happen. :wink:
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I imagine that the content on your made up YouTube channel is about as riveting and captivating as this post.

But he's got "Pro gamer" in his channel title though
This discussion has been closed.