Weekly BF

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• LEGATUS_SPQR
    384 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Killed by who? Your team mates? Or a random dude?

Too bad this game has the same garbage visibility of the base game. And im even playing this at low settings on purpose.

I bet you can even see a sniper camping in bushes right?

• Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And how exactly is this one screenshot supposed to indicate that Firestorm is riddled with campers?

Perhaps because out of 15 people i spectated, all 15 camped for more than 15 mins long after they found a sniper rifle or a MG? Is this a good answer for you?

Then show us screenshots or video evidence that all 15 people were camping because right now Im having a very hard time believing you.

Are you for real?

First of all, you cannot spectate all the players at the same time, but only the one who killed you. And the ones who killed me were ALL camping.

Why should i do that? Lose hours of my time to censor their names in the video editor? Remember right that this forum has a no name and shame policy right?

And even if i lose my time to show you evidences, you hardly will change your mind anyway.

So it's a lose-lose for me. Sorry

Wait, so you’re saying you’ve spent almost 4 hours watching people do nothing?

No. You dont need to spectate them for hours to see they are not prone to move from their spots. When you land in the middle and pick up a random scoped sniper rifle you dont need to move at all.

So “I watched 15 people camp for 15 minutes” isn’t true then? Shocking.

Jesus really? You're making out like he is lying. You can make observations without recording them and extrapolate. While I have not been killed by anyone camping like he says I can believe it happens. I've done it in PUBG and in APEX.

If you drop in a good place with a good weapon there is no incentive to move.

• LEGATUS_SPQR
    edited March 25
    Kayback wrote: »
    And how exactly is this one screenshot supposed to indicate that Firestorm is riddled with campers?

Perhaps because out of 15 people i spectated, all 15 camped for more than 15 mins long after they found a sniper rifle or a MG? Is this a good answer for you?

Then show us screenshots or video evidence that all 15 people were camping because right now Im having a very hard time believing you.

Are you for real?

First of all, you cannot spectate all the players at the same time, but only the one who killed you. And the ones who killed me were ALL camping.

Why should i do that? Lose hours of my time to censor their names in the video editor? Remember right that this forum has a no name and shame policy right?

And even if i lose my time to show you evidences, you hardly will change your mind anyway.

No. You dont need to spectate them for hours to see they are not prone to move from their spots. When you land in the middle and pick up a random scoped sniper rifle you dont need to move at all.

Jesus really? You're making out like he is lying. You can make observations without recording them and extrapolate. While I have not been killed by anyone camping like he says I can believe it happens. I've done it in PUBG and in APEX.

Hes just a white knight troll who didnt even played the game as i initially supposed. Just ignore him.
  • Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Are you for real?

“I watched 15 people camp for 15 minutes” is what was said, then it turns out that’s not true, the definition of a lie.

Again, haven’t said there isn’t any camping, in fact I’d expect there to be more of it in BR than any other FPS game mode but I’ll call BS when I see it.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Killed by who? Your team mates? Or a random dude?

Too bad this game has the same garbage visibility of the base game. And im even playing this at low settings on purpose.

I bet you can even see a sniper camping in bushes right?

1st a random as i have only tried solo so far

2nd i'm on console and see everything the same as others on console see it and spotting people is not that hard if you don't sprint around like a headless chicken.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Are you for real?

Hes just a white knight troll who didnt even played the game as i initially supposed. Just ignore him.

OK but one thing I'd like to see in Firestorm is a roving center spot, so there isn't the opportunity to camp. I get that the idea of the BR death zone is to get everyone in one spot, but maybe you could make.... Like 3 almost last spots, then another final spot opens up between them in a previous dead zone, or something.

Maybe the 2nd final ring starts drifting or something.
  • CaptHotah
    1116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All i had to do before checking your video is to check your stats on bftracker 😂
    No thanks
  • LEGATUS_SPQR

Are you for real?

“I watched 15 people camp for 15 minutes” is what was said, then it turns out that’s not true, the definition of a lie.

Again, haven’t said there isn’t any camping, in fact I’d expect there to be more of it in BR than any other FPS game mode but I’ll call BS when I see it.

Are you acting stupid on purpose? Or you just were born this way? Try to clear my mind please.

When i said i spectated guys for 15 minutes, i didnt mean i spectated each one of them for 15 minutes long. How old are you? 11? I spectated them for minutes each ones, yes, but i didnt spectate them for hours long. Got it?

Do you know what even a way of saying is?

"Today i walked so much i could've reached China"

"You never walked to China, you're a liar"

That is you.

• ElliotLH
    8525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I imagine that the content on your made up YouTube channel is about as riveting and captivating as this post.

But he's got "Pro gamer" in his channel title though

Haha true, very true.
  • Gravlar_SN9

Are you for real?

OK but one thing I'd like to see in Firestorm is a roving center spot, so there isn't the opportunity to camp. I get that the idea of the BR death zone is to get everyone in one spot, but maybe you could make.... Like 3 almost last spots, then another final spot opens up between them in a previous dead zone, or something.

Maybe the 2nd final ring starts drifting or something.

Lol not sure someone understands what a troll is, or what ‘white knighting’ is.

Ignoring that, the suggestion of 3 separate zones before a final zone would be interesting and make it impossible for people to camp the entire game just to get the final kill like I’ve seen in other BR games before, however I suspect many games would end with that mode being people sitting waiting for the last one.
  • mrtwotimes
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like they made the right decision since you were killed and not them.
  • LEGATUS_SPQR

Are you for real?

You acting dumb on purpose or u were born this way? Im confused

Do you even know what a "way of saying" is?

Example:

ME ".. i walked so much today i could've reached China"

YOU ".. You never went to China, you're a liar".

That is you. Think about it

• mrtwotimes
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    Let us know when you get your first **** hairs
  • Marksman5147_ALT
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    RIP everyone's KPM

Ive already noticed a severe SPM and KPM drop in my stats LOL

Itll prob be like combined arms where it counts for 2 weeks but then after that they cant rebalance out the stats lmao
  • LEGATUS_SPQR
    mrtwotimes wrote: »
    Sounds like they made the right decision since you were killed and not them.

Never said the opposite.
  • Gravlar_SN9

Are you for real?

You acting dumb on purpose or u were born this way? Im confused

Do you even know what a "way of saying" is?

Example:

ME ".. i walked so much today i could've reached China"

YOU ".. You never went to China, you're a liar".

That is you. Think about it

Nice false equivalency, the below is your direct quote, the below isn’t a ‘way of saying’ You’re presenting it as fact.
  • LEGATUS_SPQR
    Same thing. Read again.
  • Cropulus
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    His score per minute, accuracy and his kills per minute :D His winpercentage says it all, he should play as solo. We have found another kd farmer! BR solo is the gamemode for these kind of players I suppose.

One advice to you, rethink your progaming career :#

I agree with the above post, no thanks!
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ummm....
    That's how BR games work. You only get one life.