Weekly Debrief

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• CidJc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FIRESTORM does not belong to Battlefield! The worst you put in there !!!
  • Kysaso
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield is not PUBG. You make players stupid just to please a player community.
  • AhuronIV
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    The first day and people are already crying? People are camping because they don't know the map. They have no idea how guns work, the loot system is creepy, a **** tank could reach from anywhere and destroy u. They are just playing safe until they learn how to play Firestorm.
    Stop crying and let the people play. If u don't like go to Fortnite or Apex, they are a great F2P battle royale games.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    CidJc wrote: »
    FIRESTORM does not belong to Battlefield! The worst you put in there !!!

So I guess bf is not the father....😒
  • Broliszibaila
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just don't play it if you don't like it. Pretty simple.

With such philosophy - you can easily dig the grave for BF series. Pretty simple.
  • Mangrey
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    Ummm....
    That's how BR games work. You only get one life.

Might be so BUT even tho i havnt try many othere BR games the few I tryed. I was able to SEEEEEEEEEE who I was fighting and they where not camping.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My first Firestorm squad match dropped me in solo, brought latency spikes to 635 ping and stuttered whilst I tried to shoot someone - 👍
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it is better then the others. But then again this is my opinion.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AhuronIV wrote: »
    The first day and people are already crying? People are camping because they don't know the map. They have no idea how guns work, the loot system is creepy, a **** tank could reach from anywhere and destroy u. They are just playing safe until they learn how to play Firestorm.
    Stop crying and let the people play. If u don't like go to Fortnite or Apex, they are a great F2P battle royale games.

well apex is ok but i think that's because of the titanfall feel.
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here.
    No south American servers.
    I keep getting put in NA servers and its pretty unplayable with 150+ ping.
  • xKusagamix
    945 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »

Although i love Titanfall, but BR is not my genre, i'm really short of patience.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Short range anyone is using shotguns, they melt people even wearing armour. Long range they use scoped rifles as it was predictable.

In 5 consecutive games i played, the only one who was moving was me. When people find their weapon of choice, they just prone or camp and wait there even for 15 minutes long.

I spectated alot of people and they never moved from their spots. Jut waiting there for someone passing by in the distance.

Im alrrady bored with this Firestorm. The reason i left BF5 was campers and cheaters. Good to see im meeting the same campers. Time to move on to another game.

Isn’t that every BR game ever made? Sounds just like my experience in PUBG.
  • PhatHamWallet
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just don't play it if you don't like it. Pretty simple.

With such philosophy - you can easily dig the grave for BF series. Pretty simple.

Because every BF game mode has been a smashing success right? For years, if people didn't like a game-mode, they didn't play it.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    stiny1838 wrote: »

Although i love Titanfall, but BR is not my genre, i'm really short of patience.

same here apex i kind of liked played it a bit but fortnite, pubg, h1z1 and blackout i did not like. bfv firestorm is good the gunplay is much better than multiplayer, the assault laser rifles have good recoil including the m1a1 if you slamfire targets at a distance like in multiplayer the only thing you hit is the sky above your opponents head. the multiplayer devs need to take notes from the br devs imo.
  • JacquesHuysamen
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, seems very fun but with 200 ping it's impossible. Why wouldn't they have local servers? Unless there aren't enough SA people to fill a server yet?
  • Trokey66
    8348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    This thread is pure, unadulterated gold.

Subscribed.

It's a thread that just keeps on giving!