BFV stopped responding

1WarPig1
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I played about 3 hrs. total yesterday without trouble, got on a little bit ago to checkout Firestorm and get “BFV stopped responding “ error. Nothing’s been changed and I can play BF1,BF4. Anyone else having this? I tried repair ,that didn’t work,so I’m reinstalling now.

Comments

• OniKurama
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, i have so many crashes too. Freezes and crashes. After this Firestorm update breaks something. In Squad mode im getting always 1 team member against other 4 player teams. This Update is ****!!
  • 1WarPig1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was able to get in the game after reinstall,but got the “BFV stopped responding “ after one round in Firestorm, I started the game again ,and played two rounds of Conguest without trouble.
  • Knight956
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So far 3 games in
    1st game crashed in hanger
    2nd landed with squad next to 4 others. Looted got shotty got kill crashed game
    3rd landed with squad looted fine found strumtiger got in tank froze and crashed
    I'm just gonna play conquest for now
  • 1WarPig1
    Yeah, I’m going to just play anything other then Firestorm for now. I had some server disconnects,but I can live with it if I have to,but the only I can think of is,this started when they activated Firestorm.