Again!! DICE when will you learn?!!

CptDuffy
114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 26
Why is firestorm not accessible from the advanced server menu??!?
You did this in BF1 for Operations and it killed the mode in Australia or “Oceana”.

I have not been able to play a single match frankly I’m sick of the let downs 5 has not learnt from 1’s mistakes. I guess it’s back to the Division for me a game that learnt from its mistakes and improved itself across the board.
Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• HopHeadxx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Not to mention they built a BR around ww2 weapons...Zzzzzz
  • Woodlbrad
    478 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice didn't make firestorm.
  • sabootheshaman
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    You did this in BF1 for Operations and it killed the mode in Australia or “Oceana”.

I have not been able to play a single match frankly I’m sick of the let downs 5 has not learnt from 1’s mistakes. I guess it’s back to the Division for me a game that learnt from its mistakes and improved itself across the board.

Yeah, I have not looked this morn, but this sounds like balls. It always struggles to spin up local servers. Might jump on and have a look shortly.

The mode seemed great last night. Hopefully oceanic doesn't get screwed over again.
    HopHeadxx wrote: »
    Not to mention they built a BR around ww2 weapons...Zzzzzz

Go to another thread to complain about that.
  • ShevermiN
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

That's not how Battle Royal works you don't find a game via the browser it's auto join all the way.
  • CptDuffy
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    ShevermiN wrote: »

That's not how Battle Royal works you don't find a game via the browser it's auto join all the way.

Soooo you’re the definitive authority on BR are ya mate??
    Might actually hold weight if I could play the mode but quite simply I can’t because it’s [REMOVED] again
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    ShevermiN wrote: »

Soooo you’re the definitive authority on BR are ya mate??
    Might actually hold weight if I could play the mode but quite simply I can’t because it’s [REMOVED] again

Lol, sounds like you need to live somewhere where triple A companies wanna put better servers sorry. BR doesn’t allow new players into an already started match, so your idea for a browser doesn’t work, every BR lobby dies at the end of every match.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3857 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!