How pointless is to play firestorm....

ReignerDeustcher
132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
No ranks, no rewards, no nothing
plus, few weapons to pick and too much armor, you feel that you are trying to kill robots...

Comments

• someguy12121
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    completely pointless
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's like you could play it for fun. But battle royales aren't fun.
  • Oio89i77y6yu
    56 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    🤣 Australia isn't allowed to play firestorm. No severs found within for the last 10hours. Played 5 on release now none found. Best game ever made
  • boutneus
    2479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So it’s the incursions of bfv? :D
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tried it...yeah its a pass...no fun shooting a guy in the face twice with a shotgun to get no damage but he 1 shots you with same gun.
  • Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MurfCr wrote: »
    tried it...yeah its a pass...no fun shooting a guy in the face twice with a shotgun to get no damage but he 1 shots you with same gun.

Welcome to BR. If you didn't like the others, you won't like this one.
  • Marksman5147_ALT
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    boutneus wrote: »

Incursions 2.0 comes out in June actually
  • echo-smoker93
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, i hate bullet sponge enemies.

Yeah, of course it would have bullet sponge enemies. I hope this BR thing is just a momentary trend and that the kids move to another soon.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, i hate bullet sponge enemies.

Yeah, of course it would have bullet sponge enemies. I hope this BR thing is just a momentary trend and that the kids move to another soon.

Where were you the last two years? Even two years after release PUBG has more concurrent players on PC that any BF game ever had across all platforms. At this point the mode is not a trend at all, it is the shooter benchmark similar to CS when it came out. Core Battlefield is the momentary irrelevant flicker at this stage.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Ranks and rewards? In a video game? Talk about pointless.

I must be the only person that doesn’t require such drivel to play video games.

Also, “no nothing.” Wowza.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »

I sure hope so... Never ever have I wanted a gamemode fail and crash as hard as Firestorm...
  • Tullzter
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i like running about the maps and discovering the areas and what they have...anyone know what the weird generators do? saw several near the port (north east i think)
  • CritiKal_DamAge
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Since you don't require more ranks and don't pay attention to those things (which is fine) then why would it be such a problem for Dice to add more for those who do? You can continue to enjoy the game and ignore the ranks and whoever likes to rank up can also continue to enjoy the game. Not saying your wrong or right with what your saying but wouldn't that be a easy way to please both parties?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Since you don't require more ranks and don't pay attention to those things (which is fine) then why would it be such a problem for Dice to add more for those who do? You can continue to enjoy the game and ignore the ranks and whoever likes to rank up can also continue to enjoy the game. Not saying your wrong or right with what your saying but wouldn't that be a easy way to please both parties?

I actually hope that dice increases the ranks.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played a few matches of Firestorm with some buddies yesterday, but as I suspected it isn't a mode I'll be playing. My friends enjoyed it quite a bit, they play all of the br games. There biggest gripe was after killing a enemy the loot was spilled all in one spot. They said it was hard to pick up what you wanted. Two of the guys said they see this becoming their go to BR game.
  • CritiKal_DamAge
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I actually hope that dice increases the ranks.

Oh my bad. I just read what you said wrong, I should of looked at what you were quoting. I agree with you.
  • The_BERG_366
    2596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No ranks, no rewards, no nothing
    plus, few weapons to pick and too much armor, you feel that you are trying to kill robots...

how about having fun playing? enjoy playing rather than seeing playing as a mean to reach another goal?