Firestorm Thoughts

ViolentMinds
91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited March 26
Overall its neat. I dig the map its very cool. Just some thoughts though. The inventory is a bit wonky/too time consuming, and it would be nice with a slightly longer time period between ring decrease sizes so you can actually explore more. The placement of items is weird. Like seemingly random and not at all what you would expect. There was a lot of potential with clever item placement that could have been placed nicely but instead its just random stuff thats not even good... (for instance, one would think that for example: the shed way out in the middle of a lake might contain something nice inside since its a unique spot and you have to work and swim to get there basically. but no... just regular ol' ammo lol. so you waste so much time for no reason) I would prefer a slightly longer round time overall to be able to take in the sights and the map itself. Its cool though but needs a bit of work. Just my thoughts. Queue haters who disagree.

I like classic Survival/Deathmatch modes (and scavenging for items is cool. Reminds me of BF3 Scavenger really)

Comments

• gailjon
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    [quote="Only good thing I have to say about it is I hope it attracts the cheaters away from other game modes.
    [/quote]

Funnily enough that's exactly what I was hoping. I know that the few games I have played on Bomtastic (?) since Firestorm was released seemed to be more fun.
  • Bazil281
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The inventory system is a mess, other then that it's good straight shooter BR. Pubg players might like it more. I don't see it pulling my away from apex, I have to much fun in that world.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thats funny I was hoping it would pull away some of the hackers too lol. They have been a really annoying problem in this game.
  • ViolentMinds
    edited March 26
    Like given that they often are in it for personal glorification albeit fake as f. What better way than solo. Lol.

I hope the devs havent wasted all their time on this mode and neglected others.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Overall its neat. I dig the map its very cool. Just some thoughts though. The inventory is a bit wonky/too time consuming, and it would be nice with a slightly longer time period between ring decrease sizes so you can actually explore more. The placement of items is weird. Like seemingly random and not at all what you would expect. There was a lot of potential with clever item placement that could have been placed nicely but instead its just random stuff thats not even good... (for instance, one would think that for example: the shed way out in the middle of a lake might contain something nice inside since its a unique spot and you have to work and swim to get there basically. but no... just regular ol' ammo lol. so you waste so much time for no reason) I would prefer a slightly longer round time overall to be able to take in the sights and the map itself. Its cool though but needs a bit of work. Just my thoughts. Queue haters who disagree.

I like classic Survival/Deathmatch modes (and scavenging for items is cool. Reminds me of BF3 Scavenger really)

Giving away my age here... Yeah, like get a gun like the BFG gun in Quake - the most powerful weapon in the game. I like it. Next time I'm playing golf with the DEV's I'll tell them... LOL...
  • ViolentMinds
    What.