Company Coin for Firestorm Victories

DaTigahKillah
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 26
Like in other Battle Royales, a handsome amount of Company Coin should be awarded to the Victor. Maybe around 2000 to 3000 Company Coin to make the win much sweeter and give players something to fight for.

Comments

• CaptHotah
    1068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good idea
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Up up
  • G-Gnu
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So the Victory it self is not enough then ????
  • AduaneroKill
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. Firestorm dont worth the time if you need to grind.
  • ElliotLH
    8170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1000 would be more realistic and in-line with other rewards.
  • DaTigahKillah
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    1000 would be more realistic and in-line with other rewards.

fair enough!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think they need Firestorm to be separate, similar to how blackout did it.
    I think they may have developed Firestorm late into the gane
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like in other Battle Royales, a handsome amount of Company Coin should be awarded to the Victor. Maybe around 2000 to 3000 Company Coin to make the win much sweeter and give players something to fight for.

Haven't even played FS yet but yeah, That sounds like a no-brainer. Why the funk isn't the winner player/squad awarded CC in Firestorm?
    Even the lame combined arms awards CC when you complete a mission,
    Btw.. Can you complete multiple let's say easy missions and get rewarded CC every time. Or is just a "one time offer" per difficulty?
  • VincentNZ
    2685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think currently you get 50 or 250 for a win. I can not really recall, but you do get something in squad for a win.
  • DaTigahKillah
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    I think currently you get 50 or 250 for a win. I can not really recall, but you do get something in squad for a win.

I’m thinking something like 1000cc for solos, 500cc for Duos, 250cc for Squads. Rewarded CC should be a tad bit higher to make it more attractive to complete when compared to just your easy Daily Orders and Combined Arms rewards.