DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm Gameplay Trailer & Blogs

2»

Comments

• VIDSICIOUS
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I have had some fun with this mode although I don't care for BR in general. After 8 hours of game play i am rather bored. Squad mode seems to be the best. I am back to the base game for the most part but it is an ok change up once in a while.

-The map is really nice with lots of elevation
    -Once again they missed the mark when it comes to WW2 immersion. Did we really need to have another Norway map?
    -Wish we had the option of allowing the mini map to rotate like in the base game. Having a hard time adjusting to it.
    -Why the stupid cars?
    -Tractor is useless especially when trying to tow.
    -Looting is the thing I like least about BR's in general. Would have preferred being able to use your own loadout.
    -Not a fan of the armour plates
    -Footsteps are way too loud
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i tried FS, and didn't like it. And therefore i will never join FS again.
  • ABC-Warrior-real
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played twice that was enough. How the hell has Battle Royale taken the gaming world by storm?

DICE have managed to drop the ball again with BF5. Criterion should have spent their time making maps for the main game, not wasting time on this pointless distraction.

Does anyone at DICE remember what made Battlefield a great franchise? It isn't this.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This was hands-down the funnest game I've ever played in my 16 years of playing this franchise!
    ===

==
    I think I'm addicted!
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^The above comment is complete sarcasm in case anyone did not bother to watch the video.
    I probably won't be playing much Firestorm, for the same reason I do not enjoy fartnight... when you die within the first minute of the game starting and have to wait another 5-7 minutes to get back into another game, only to die quickly again, it is a deal-breaker.
    It's nothing wrong with the game, it goes with the territory of BR games, and I suppose it is not for me.
  • Dommelschman
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Realy EA Realy.... is this the best you can do!
    It is Fornite but worse. I want to play BATTLEFIELD!
    Please give us NEW maps with NEW weapons and NEW vehicles.
    Where are the Shermans who are in the story mode?
    If this is because it is free then please let me pay for extra content which worth to play.