South African servers???

J0k3r920319
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This game really is bad without local servers in South Africa. It's impossible to be competitive or even just enjoy the new firestorm with these server lag ect... At this rate the game won't last long

Comments

• StangV2_0
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Long time SA BF gamer here. Please guys. We need local firestorm servers. To the powers that be please do what you can to help us get local firestorm servers. The infrastructure is already there and running in SA.

Our SA community is being starved of local servers.
  • Ticruz974
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with the 2 last posts, i can't play the Firestorm because the ping is big. We need local servers in South Africa. Playing with 250 ping is impossible.
  • DesignFau1t
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have to agree. There is no point playing Firestorm in Africa without local servers. With the ping there is no chance of ever winning.

EA/Dice and their "games-as-a-service" = Disappointment-as-a-service. #repeatedly...

• JohanSNemesis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    much agreed feels like a waste of money buying a game that only US and EU can play . what about the loyal customers in Africa??
  • Bulldog92RF
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Need servers.
  • StangV2_0
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No response at all from anyone.. I beleive South America are getting servers?
  • Lightning4K
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GIVE THE SOUTHAFRICAN BOYS SERVERS!!!!!!
  • Gr1mmR33F3R
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah multiple queries and requests for answers just being plain ignored. I guess it is time to appeal to LevelCap and some of the game changers in order to get our voices heard. Right now firestorm is nothing but a pretty dream for Southern Africans who spent their hard earned money on battlefield. Dice And EA staying true to form it seems.
  • DesignFau1t
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Ticruz974
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • Ticruz974
    Hi,

Since March 30th, no news for other servers  in SA or Asia. I wonder why you'll settle the choice of  region and local servers in the options of Firestorm as it already exists for the multiplayer of bf5 (to solve the match problem).We should be able to reach the servers of our region even if it is empty.  The other players will see that it starts to have some people that's in and they'll join it. A manual system would be more suitable than your automatic system (called matchmaking). Where is the search of options for the SA?
  • Rinohead101
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi fellow gamers!

Is there any news for BF5- SA servers yet ? I decided to leave bf4 and move forward. Anyone else moving forward? Still playing on EU servers with 250 ping ........ Please help

Regards
  • DesignFau1t
    Hi fellow gamers!

Is there any news for BF5- SA servers yet ? I decided to leave bf4 and move forward. Anyone else moving forward? Still playing on EU servers with 250 ping ........ Please help

Regards

Help isin't coming, pretty sure that there are not enough SA players to warrant local Firestorm servers. In my opinion BFV is garbage anyway so you not missing out on much. By far the worst BF experience I have had.
  • Shadestcm
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with you DesignFau1t, south Africa doesn't  have enough players
  • Daedalusion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jip, if we can't even play Operations or any of the other game modes as there is barely enough people to fill up 2 conquest servers most of the time. I used to think premium pass was killing us by separating who can play what. But now everyone has access to everything on BF5 and the servers are dead except at the most peaky times.

At present the only way to find games is overseas but the ping is bad. Or at least the implementation of how it is compensated for is bad. Take R6 Siege, Insurgency etc. We play with high ping there no matter what. But the server still entertains client messages over server in some cases. Low ping will always have an advantage, but at least those games don't tell us to lead our shots due to high ping...

Battlefield actively penalises the high ping player unfortunately (For better or worse)
  • JacobMalema
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RIP no servers for SA ofc we are at the bottom of the list :) 
  • commanderK5
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    : ) XD :)
  • smeeta_r
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello from Mauritius. Players here have been relying on South African servers for years. Any other server gives a ridiculous ping. Please bring more servers to SA so the african continent gets to enjoy this game even more. No servers = no competition = no improvements = bored players. If you want to bring in more players, start with the servers :wink:
  • DJDeon0
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF V is such a cool game, but not really playable at 190-300 ping due to overseas servers. Imagine pre-ordering this game at it's full price and still not getting local servers 9 months after the release! Nothing EA? Why not warn us next time lol. $100 for 4 hours of singleplayer on a multiplayer AAA game, nice one haha $$$
  • SirusDaVirus81
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are ea and dice really not gona make any effort for s.a gamers.. My kd is like 0.3 but im playing on German severs 24/7 with a ping of 240 plus.. Most time ill shoot my enemies 1st but still get killed because of the poor latency... When i 1st saw the game i thought wow now the feeling definitely change... I believe battle field 6 is in progress definitely a no go from my side....