Squad mode firestorm

tony4492
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have one friend to play squads with and want to pick up a random but every time I try we end up only playing with us 2 why is that?

Comments

• Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know why that happens. It happened to a friend and I as well.
  • CaptainHardware
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It should not be a problem. I made a squad with one other friend on PC, then joined the squad mode and after a little bit it gave us two other players and put us in the hanger lobby with everyone else waiting for the round to start.

Most likely you are encountering a bug. Suggest posting what platform's you are on so we can see if it's specific to a platform ect...

Another possibility is the game could not find 2 other players
  • tony4492
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    on Xbox
    Post edited by tony4492 on
  • Asplund86
    postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also me ps4
  • SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Playing on PS4.
    Dont know if there is any Server/Data Center thing for Firestorm, but its western europe for us.

Out of 6 Rounds of matchmaking in which we waited the whole 3 min (after 3 min the game puts you into a match no matter how many players are in your squad) we got 1 match with a full 4 player squad, putting us together with 2 other players.

There has to be some kind of issue. But high would rather like to see a Duos game mode for Firestorm (2 players per Squad max.).