DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    and another one :|
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So here is my feedback so far...
    played 5 rounds squad and won 2 of them.
    also played 2-3 rounds solo, just dropped to the hotspots to be unlucky with loot and get fackd...

i won't play firestorm anymore cuz i don't need that luck based BR thing in Battlefield!
    BR never was my cup of tea and it's still not with firestorm

i'll keep playing regular Battlefiel till someone can tell me a good alternative game (send me a message here)...

Ps.
    we need more maps and dedicated servers thx!
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »

Well, maybe they ll understand that nobody gives a F about BR in battlefield...
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    90 Percent of the map is covered in snow, wouldn't it make more sense to have a deadly snow blizzard / snowstorm instead of fire?
  • Skitelz7
    923 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No because the circle is made of fire.
    Next question.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For someone that is “ignoring” firestorm, you sure talk about it every five minutes.
  • Sp3ckledJ1m
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    I don't like it because usually, it''s a lot of running around and no action, then when there is action it's usually over in seconds, or you get shot as soon as you've dropped and you haven't even found a gun. It's just BR basically.
  • xvxnx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    -Weapons: Why are they coming with attachments already on them? It would be a much better approach to be able to pick up attachments and add them to your chosen weapon, that way you could adapt it to your own needs (like the Apex approach). For instance, the Level 3 KAR-98 automatically comes with a x3 scope on it, which defeats the idea of it being a long range rifle.
    LoganX1 wrote: »
    I feel this is a personal preference.
    I hate the Apex method. It TOO itemized. The tiered weapon approach is much

Even scopes? I feel like putting your choice of scopes on your weapons is sort of just expected in fps these days. Although due to aim assist on consoles I guess scopes dont matter as much as they do on PC
  • ElliotLH
    7742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A snowstorm isn't a deadly as a firestorm.
  • Trokey66
    8169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Im still waiting on basic stuff to be added into BFV such as loadouts :/

I am not touching BR ever even with my friends saying to try it at least once.

Okay edge lord. You keep showing your friends how strong willed you are while they are having fun not caring if you’re with them or not.

What I find utterly amazing with the “ignore firestorm” crowd:

they continue to post that they are ingnoring firestorm, whilst simultaneously not ignorning firestorm.

Glad someone else had that thought other than me. 🤣🤣

Im ignoring that mode, while doing nothing but keeping it relevant

👍

Bizarrely, I thought the very same thing this afternoon.
  • unctheels
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »

by all means i hope you enjoy it when BR is the only mode left in BF games.
  • Greensightgamer
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah i think it's suffering a bit from the low 64p player count. The circle pace needs to be tweaked [circle downtime needs reducing and start sooner] and fully close at the end. One of my games lasted 27 mins + and felt super empty which can cause some games to becoming less engaging [solos].
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s actually a really good aesthetic decision, artistically speaking. In visual art interest is creating through contrast (color contrast, value contrast, directional contrast, etc.). It’s called “counterpoint.” What would contrast a blazing firestorm better than snow and ice? The answer is “not much.”

If DICE excels at anything it’s visual art. They know art theory and they know what they’re doing.
  • H3RH4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sem servidor SA, to fora....comprei mas nao irei jogar, e provavelmente nunca mais compre.
  • Bloodyvalintyne
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No servers for South Africa? Pings of 220 with such a bad delay making it unplayable for the whole community here. How does games like apex and fortnite not have this problem... frustrating... Hope this can be improved over time
  • Trokey66
    8169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bugger, I'd almost forgotten about Firestorm and now Op has reminded me about it!
  • MkFrancis
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really liking this game mode, probably the best ever.
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xvxnx wrote: »
    -Weapons: Why are they coming with attachments already on them? It would be a much better approach to be able to pick up attachments and add them to your chosen weapon, that way you could adapt it to your own needs (like the Apex approach). For instance, the Level 3 KAR-98 automatically comes with a x3 scope on it, which defeats the idea of it being a long range rifle.
    LoganX1 wrote: »
    I feel this is a personal preference.
    I hate the Apex method. It TOO itemized. The tiered weapon approach is much

Even scopes? I feel like putting your choice of scopes on your weapons is sort of just expected in fps these days. Although due to aim assist on consoles I guess scopes dont matter as much as they do on PC

Why do people keep repeating this? We don’t have aim assist on consoles.
  • Trokey66
    How is it "pretty clear"?
  • unctheels
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    How is it "pretty clear"?

after Mercury in May that will only be 2 DLC maps total for core BFV game modes in the first 6 MONTHS after release. how much more "clear" could they be?