The death of Battlefield

2»

Comments

• sabootheshaman
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OP openly admits to barely playing any firestorm.

Proclaims death of Franchise.

Has no actual feedback.

Hey I’ll post a thread about this.
  • CSO7777
    1502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PoppaPappo wrote: »
    I’ve stated several times I don’t like Fortnite. I’m not even sure how much I like Firestorm yet. I just don’t think games suck just because I’m bad at them, unlike you. Your experience was like that because you don’t understand the game yet and are bad at it.

All I was doing was pointing out your brief description of what you want also works as a brief description of Firestorm, which I thought was funny. It wasn’t my intent to trigger you. If I had known “real” Battlefield fans were so delicate I wouldn’t have said anything.
    There are a lot of elitism in BF.

Funny thing most of us would get destroyed if we played fortnite. That game has a much higher skill ceiling than BFV, because you have to master a build-system besides the shooter-mechanics...
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    For a company that ruins everything, they sure make a lot of money and release a lot of games.

1000 monkeys on 1000 typewriters type deal.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    For a company that ruins everything, they sure make a lot of money and release a lot of games.

1000 monkeys on 1000 typewriters type deal.

That particular idiom doesn't really apply here though as they have more success than failure.

The monkey theorem suggests with infinite time and attempts there will eventually be a success.