Firestorm hype! 🔥

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    My firestorm feedback:
    ===
    (sorry if pic is sideways.. not sure how to fix)
    BF4-3-27-2019.jpg

I hope that you threw that in the trash as soon as you paid for it.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bruh 15 dollars for that. Firestorm was free lmao. What’s funny is you went and bought bf4 because of firestorm. Why? You must have already had ill thoughts of the game because surely you know you don't actually have to play firestorm.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bruh 15 dollars for that. Firestorm was free lmao. What’s funny is you went and bought bf4 because of firestorm. Why? You must have already had ill thoughts of the game because surely you know you don't actually have to play firestorm.
    I mean, he repurchased it. Probably sold it for $5 and then bought it today for $15.

Firestorm cost him $10
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I mean, he repurchased it. Probably sold it for $5 and then bought it today for $15.

Firestorm cost him $10

So true
  • unctheels
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t know about tanks or the boxes that fall out of people’s bodies after you kill them, but firestorm looks fun. Way more fun than the base game. Here’s to hoping it launches well and it isn’t completely broken. 🥳

Firestorm sucks imo.
  • azelenkin0306
    542 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BFV was boring, even to watch when someone is playing (I used to watch TheBrokenMachine BF1 streams, especially final pushes in Operations). But Firestorm is another level of "boring". Really, don't understand the hype.

Yet another Battle Royale (YABR). Pathetic
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My firestorm feedback:
    ===
    BF4-3-27-2019.jpg

Best experience ever.
  • xStukas
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even the ending is disgusting, theres no feel of accomplishment, it just simple and bland, no fckng effort on that which is really easy to do! Fckng joke
  • unctheels
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BFV was boring, even to watch when someone is playing (I used to watch TheBrokenMachine BF1 streams, especially final pushes in Operations). But Firestorm is another level of "boring". Really, don't understand the hype.

Yet another Battle Royale (YABR). Pathetic

i actually like BFV but i agree with you on Firestorm.
  • Trokey66
    8075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I drove a red sports car today!

In your face Apex Legends!
    I was so excited, I forgot to take a screen shot or video!
  • Trokey66
    8075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    My firestorm feedback:
    ===
    BF4-3-27-2019.jpg

Best experience ever.

What I want to say would probably get me barned so I will settle.for "for your sake, I hope not!"
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Firestorm was free lmao.

Aint free if you paid for the game tho lol, but 10/10 on that guy for triggering.
  • HardAimedKid
    Firestorm was free lmao.

Aint free if you paid for the game tho lol, but 10/10 on that guy for triggering.

So free dlc models don’t exist under paid games? In that case I’ll double my offer and pay 200 bucks to have quality paid content back. 👍
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Firestorm was free lmao.

So free dlc models don’t exist under paid games?

You cant use free and paid in the same sentence man lol. But i know youre just trying to mess with me.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    My firestorm feedback:
    ===
    BF4-3-27-2019.jpg

Best experience ever.

What I want to say would probably get me barned so I will settle.for "for your sake, I hope not!"

You can always PM if you re so afraid of forum police.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is no sense of a challenge or accomplishment in Firestorm if you win or reach top 10.

Wont be returning to it.
  • Trokey66
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    My firestorm feedback:
    ===
    BF4-3-27-2019.jpg

Best experience ever.

You can always PM if you re so afraid of forum police.

I could but where would the fun be in that?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Iin8ONwegJQ
    Well DrDisRespect is having fun on this video. But he asked his squad if this last. His guys mentioned not so sure they expect more battle royale maps. Also they suggest the classes should do something special for your squad since its battlefield.
  • dentist66
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If was intrested to play Fornite, i would play fortnite. Not this awefull battlefield V monstrocity. yuk barf, pleae delete this from the game. battlefield unworthy
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 29
    dentist66 wrote: »
    If was intrested to play Fornite, i would play fortnite. Not this awefull battlefield V monstrocity. yuk barf, pleae delete this from the game. battlefield unworthy

You know I don't like it and I think it's a waste of time and resources whilst the the core game is lacking content but I don't mind Firestorm being in there - you can choose not to play it if you so desire.

There seems to be plenty of people that do enjoy it. I just don't enjoy being forced to play game modes to rank up in Trial by Fire - so I probably won't attempt it.