Is EA dice doing a good job overall (anther vote)

krliathbirdeate
256 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 13
what you guys think? (Pleses be clear on No or yes)

And pleses leave why.

Do not leave comment that are related to gender or any comment related to insulting will be developers reported.

The reason i made this post is that, one post can't do anything even if we yell all day but if we all complain together it might be more easilyer for the developers to find a problem, right?

Post edited by krliathbirdeate on

Comments

• krliathbirdeate
    edited March 27
    Nothing related to gender or related to ww2 only i am basing it on core game mechanic and system/ bugs/ content/ are they doing the right things the user actually want or making postive changes/ is there patches seem meaning less and they are just focusing on bring more user to the game not the game it self.
  • VOLBANKER
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let me see if I can predict the outcome of this vote
  • GrinddalDDG
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Leaving the whole gamergate like parade aside, no DICE are not doing a good job imo. Game is in shambles...
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hell no
  • von_Campenstein
    6497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This needed to be put to a vote like Kim Jon Un, can I get 4 more Un? That's a no.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel like it was released and executed poorly.
    EA showed they cared a lot more about profits and it shows.

The bones of it are great, and I love the game... but the content has been found wanting.
  • SirBobdk
    3698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Given that they have no idea what they are doing, one could say they are doing a good job. :wink:
  • Raisen42
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I totally agree with some of you here.
    I enjoy the game but there must be more content. If you dont bring more contents (I mean real battlefield contents , like new maps with new gameplays like you always done) because of money. I really would have pay more to make it a good game.
    I hope next updates will be real updates.
    There’s so much to do on this game.
    That’s too bad but you didn’t realized that real Battlefield player didn’t want firestorm mode as they didn’t like the way that BFV seems unfinished. And the fact is that those players makes the critics and influence wether or not the game will be popular and will bring cash. You want to make cash ? Then satisfy more than the half of these players and they will make good critics.
    That being said, I don’t want to hear about the beginning of the development of an eventual next battlefield for minimu a year.
  • krliathbirdeate
    This needed to be put to a vote like Kim Jon Un, can I get 4 more Un? That's a no.

Question mark is that an insult to me or wtf are you saying?
  • krliathbirdeate
    The vote can be both but will bot be counted and second the comment can be pro and con format
  • krliathbirdeate
    I feel like it was released and executed poorly.
    EA showed they cared a lot more about profits and it shows.

The bones of it are great, and I love the game... but the content has been found wanting.

So is it a yes or no;
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sad to say, i understand these guys have very limited resources as maby if the DICE Team have left after BF1, and many do not realize the guys working in this game now are New devs that had nothing to do with Previous Titles (Bad company, BF3, BF4, BF:HL) alot of these dudes are new, and im sure they are trying to do what they can with what they are given, in a budget that's limited with a small timeframe. Am i a big fan of BFV? Not as much as previous titles no. But it is a solid game for what it is. I feel they should merge DICE LA and Sweeden if they need to bring a Big Batlefield game we all want, and also take the time they need. Respect these guys they tried to bring us something we could enjoy
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited March 27
    The hall point of this vote is, i understand not all the users use the community section of battle field but at the fact that we as commen users who bought the game with the view of idea and same like of game play i am belive even with small number of people participating this might reflect what other users that don't know about this treade might think about battle field in general or based on this we can maybe get a view of what people think in general but of course unless about 1000 users view this post and 100 people participate the result for the vote could not be right and could be wrong in some way. Just like my last post of saying "whats the worst map. This post is will not related to any past battle field series just base on game just based on what you guys expected better also if someone disagree with the why that someone wrote or if i think it don't make sense i won't count that at all
  • krliathbirdeate
    Sad to say, i understand these guys have very limited resources as maby if the DICE Team have left after BF1, and many do not realize the guys working in this game now are New devs that had nothing to do with Previous Titles (Bad company, BF3, BF4, BF:HL) alot of these dudes are new, and im sure they are trying to do what they can with what they are given, in a budget that's limited with a small timeframe. Am i a big fan of BFV? Not as much as previous titles no. But it is a solid game for what it is. I feel they should merge DICE LA and Sweeden if they need to bring a Big Batlefield game we all want, and also take the time they need. Respect these guys they tried to bring us something we could enjoy

So your a yes