Is EA dice doing a good job overall (anther vote)

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sad to say, i understand these guys have very limited resources as maby if the DICE Team have left after BF1, and many do not realize the guys working in this game now are New devs that had nothing to do with Previous Titles (Bad company, BF3, BF4, BF:HL) alot of these dudes are new, and im sure they are trying to do what they can with what they are given, in a budget that's limited with a small timeframe. Am i a big fan of BFV? Not as much as previous titles no. But it is a solid game for what it is. I feel they should merge DICE LA and Sweeden if they need to bring a Big Batlefield game we all want, and also take the time they need. Respect these guys they tried to bring us something we could enjoy

• okiie_918
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No they're putting resources into stuff nobody plays or cares about and breaking the main game in the meanwhile. It almost like they don't want us to play BFV..
  • krliathbirdeate
    281 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh right i give up counting no but lets go on and complain the **** out of dice
  • okiie_918
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 28
    People buy this game, get it for conquest! If there was one mode I knew it had when I pre ordered the game was conquest! It's battlefield's baby and would you treat your baby like it's second to everything else? Be a bad parent if you did so just saying! 😉
  • krliathbirdeate
    What do you guys think of the balance and the bugs the game has?
  • SirBobdk
    4021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly. I can't remember another BF game with so many bugs and balance issues.

• krliathbirdeate
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Honestly. I can't remember another BF game with so many bugs and balance issues.

If i list the all bug i probably can make anther treade just listing them and it would take me less than 5 min and we probably can fill 4 page max of list of bugs
  • krliathbirdeate
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited March 28
  • krliathbirdeate
    okiie_918 wrote: »
    People buy this game, get it for conquest! If there was one mode I knew it had when I pre ordered the game was conquest! It's battlefield's baby and would you treat your baby like it's second to everything else? Be a bad parent if you did so just saying! 😉

Well you did get a free game even tho the game it self is filled with bugs
  • TropicPoison
    2396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For **** sac 4 yes and almost 20 no come on guys there get to be something you guys like that everyone can agree with

It looks good but the stuff that looks good sucks and it's not well balanced at all.

That's all I got with what I do like.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    A good job compared to what? Previous titles far outsold this one so the answer would have to be No
  • darktrunkmonkey
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was actually just curious if i should finally buy this game
  • krliathbirdeate
    I was actually just curious if i should finally buy this game

Ya i won't if i were you wait until it get up to 40 $
  • mf_shro0m
    1398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No.
    This month’s ToW rewards are a face paint, a gun skin and a melee weapon. This exemplifies just how desperately the devs are stalling for time.

EA, please, bulk up the dev team and get the content finished faster. If 75% of players are pissed about their experience with BFV, guess how that’s going to impact that next BF’s sales
  • MAJWolfcookies
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA is laying of people, also game studio are going to release less games this year. So hopefully Battlefield V will get enough develop time from now on?

That’s not how things work. I hope you’re being sarcastic.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    okiie_918 wrote: »

Well you did get a free game even tho the game it self is filled with bugs

It's nor a free game, it's a game mode that was meant to ship on release day. These are the kinds of opinions that let Dice slip with shoddy timelines. Like saying Panzerstorm is a 'free map', when it too should have been there release day.
  • Broliszibaila
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No worries guys, the indie game which looks already better - ,,Hell let lose'' soon going to be released for early access, which has much more stuff than this AAA game.
  • Broliszibaila
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont know how sameone with common sense can say that DICE is doing good job...Meybe people with very low standarts for the game. This BF5 failed basically everywhere.

- BF5 doesnt feels like its WW2, just no immersion.

- No maps about well known battles from Western/Eastern front and also no battles from Pacific theatre. They just gives about ,,unknown battles'' nonsenses who about nobody cares.

- Why devs cant give us MP campaign map like Red Orchestra or Hell let lose? Why? Just imagine having eastern from map - splited in to sectors/maps and you fight for it! You get resourses and stuff. Its nothing new, but even this simple stuff cant be made by these educated devs.

- These devs has no idea what really people wants from ww2 game.

- Females and wrong context. Im not against females, but im against stupid context. Why they didnt gived us to play as soviet female who used the tank t34? Or polish sniper? Why? Just why...Here were so many REAL FEMALE SOLDIERS who really did amazing job...But nope. Because these devs are educated more than players and knows better.

- History revisionism. Many people can say ,,its only a game, who cares''. But, now ask yourself who else did revisionism? Yep - red and brown dogs. Also, games belongs to mass media and its really strong tool to change history. And again ask yourself who used the mass media to change the history? Yep - red and brown dogs.

- This game is about WW2. So why we have only 2 factions - who also looks not very good.

- Visibility.

- Boring maps. Very primitive maps like Fjell.

- Infantry movement is too fast. Call of duty style.

- TTK or TTD. Again....Call of duty style...Pew pew and you dead. No time to react.

- Modern sights on the ww2 guns.

- Horrible uniforms.

- Autobalance.

- No massive tank battles, no air combat, no naval battle. This WW2 looks like local conflict. Meybe these devs missed history lessons and has no idea for what reason WW2 is called and how all this stuff looked like?

- Firestorm. Its just stupid. If i want to play BR - play CoD blackout, which is very good. If i want play BF - play BF1. So, Dota also is very popular, so lets add the Dota mode for BF too! Its so stupid. You cant have all popular games in one game. Meybe they should try make amazing BF game which could be dream for many people? These devs are incompetent - they have no ideas, they just copy paste ideas.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No.

No working anti-cheat.
    Destruction of communities with continued weakening of RSP.
    Lack of substantive comment.
    Many broken or vague promises. See "soon (tm)" for more references.

No. And he posted exactly what I was going too except he missed the Nvidia Potatofield graphics.