Firestorm makes people want to camp

BroPyp
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
At least in other games such as pubg, the common camp spots can be anticipated, but in BFV, there are places everywhere that are easy to camp. The camo works too well in this game, hence why battle royale actually doesn't belong in this game.

Good attempt though.

Comments

• TFBisquit
    1362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kdr makes people camp. It happens in every bfv mode.
  • xKusagamix
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A game mode require you to do whatever it take to survive and you complaining about people camping?
  • DrDrade
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you land at the storm and walk with it you will catch alot of campers in the back while they are moving aswell;)
    With this tactic you wont approach alot of campers:)
  • SteveZee
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Camping happens in every BR games. That's a part of it. Its cheap, yes, but it happens. The game mode is boring however, so i dont expect it will last much more than several months. Probably less.
  • Rev111
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SteveZee wrote: »
    Camping happens in every BR games. That's a part of it. Its cheap, yes, but it happens. The game mode is boring however, so i dont expect it will last much more than several months. Probably less.

You just don't like BR i guess. How is this any more boring then lets say PUBG? BF firestorm is very rough around the edges, trash loot system etc but the gameplay is pretty decent.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think some people mistake camping for tactics as well. There is a difference between camping and playing smart. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off like people do in every other mode is just going to ensure that you get yourself killed in a mode where you don't respawn. So people actually play smarter, usually. You might call it camping... but surviving is the point. Maybe you need to not have such a short atttention span that you need to run around like a kid high on sugar aimlessly pointing and shooting at things but rather work at outsmarting people and outplaying them with tactics and some strategy.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And yeah the loot system is awful. It wastes a lot of time. They need to revamp it or add some more time between the ring decreases.
  • JEWELTHIIF
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Forget camping and join our platoon. Firestorm Alliance. We have our own discord channel too. You can find our platoon by searching "Firestorm Alliance"
  • SystemicProgress
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BroPyp wrote: »
    At least in other games such as pubg, the common camp spots can be anticipated, but in BFV, there are places everywhere that are easy to camp. The camo works too well in this game, hence why battle royale actually doesn't belong in this game.

Good attempt though.

I would call being able to camp at so many different spots, and yet not being seen, a diversity and richness of the game. Take advantage of it.