firestorm ttk?

stiny1838
263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
yeah this just happened.

Comments

• Renamed0956120219
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You just got knocked da fudge out mah dude :(
  • TheSeries3
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    You just got knocked da fudge out mah dude :(

thats not right. he got killed in like 2 shots on his screen. but since the suomi fires so fast the killer probably fired 5 and they all went to his head since he was prone. 1 frame deaths are still a thing and dice didn't fix it. this is proof. still happens to me in conquest although less now. this is likely to happen with weapons that have a high fire rate. its just hard for the server to keep up with a gun that fires that many rounds a second.

and chances are you still would have died if the game and server were working perfectly. that gun out dps's yours at that range everytime. he knew where you where when you fired first. so he just re-peaked and pre fired you.
  • farenhe1t
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK in firestorm is wonky.  You can put 10 bullets into a guy, and it barely registers.  Then he'll turn around and 1-shot you.  Happens to me every time I play. 
  • Ceph777
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't prone with an enemy player so close, you will get destroyed! The suomi is at its deadliest at that range, the TTD on your screen does seem to appear rather quickly and if it did not I still think you would of lost that fight.