Cancel firestorm pls

Comments

• Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    What happened to the 'Who's going to ignore firestorm' thread?

It got ignored......

Kicked into the long grass you mean.

Just because all the complaints about firestorm are being tidied into one convenient pot doesn't mean everyone suddenly loves it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It got ignored......

It was STOLEN!!!!!!
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It got ignored......

Just because all the complaints about firestorm are being tidied into one convenient pot doesn't mean everyone suddenly loves it.

nope but the complaints about the lack of players in the core game mode from firestorms start does. :D
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

It got ignored......

It was STOLEN!!!!!!

XD
  • Hawxxeye
    5154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 28
    That demand makes zero sense. Apex has proven that BR was a mode worth investing in for EA. Cancelling something that can potentially bring in more players, extending the life of the game, and raises the likelihood of delivering more content of the likes in which you desire, again, makes zero sense.

it is not even the same game it should had been a separate game.
    Because this abominable BR is in the same game the ToW have tasks that force you to play it or lose chapter xP
  • Trokey66
    8156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It got ignored......

By the same token, it also means not everyone hates it, is ignoring it or wants it cancelled.
  • someguy12121
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually tried and it truly was boring as all hell
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The Firestorm map is awesome, but the battle royale mode sucks... It just doesnt suit a battlefield game to have this kind of gamemode!

All this, and all time they put into it, was done only to try attract those kids playing fortnite!

They should had put that time into making new 4 new maps for this game instead...

They should put out a conquest mode of this firestorm map!
  • someguy12121
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im spending more time loading and crap then playing. This truly is a horrible game mode.
  • SirBobdk
    3922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @WhiteRabbit_swe wrote
    The Firestorm map is awesome
    Didn't try it and not going to, but why didn't they add this map to the base game?
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @WhiteRabbit_swe wrote
    Didn't try it and not going to, but why didn't they add this map to the base game?
    Isnt it added to base game!? I got it, and I only preorder BFV, but you should have it too or!?
  • SirBobdk
    3922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 28
    @WhiteRabbit_swe wrote
    Isnt it added to base game!? I got it, and I only preorder BFV, but you should have it too or!?
    It's not in the server browser. its only for BR.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    @WhiteRabbit_swe wrote
    Well, firestorm is only for BR (if I havent missed something), so thats why it sucks!
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @WhiteRabbit_swe wrote

Why would it be in a server browser? You can't join a game in progress, it's a perma death game mode, and the last man standing wins.
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 29
    Im spending more time loading and crap then playing. This truly is a horrible game mode.
    Nope, you are only a noob!
  • StormSaxon
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gave it its first try. 1500 points. Never have to waste my time with that again.
    As boring and tedious as expected.
  • SirBobdk
    @WhiteRabbit_swe wrote

Why would it be in a server browser? You can't join a game in progress, it's a perma death game mode, and the last man standing wins.
    I know
    I was talking about why they didnt add the map to the other game modes and not just BR. whiterabbit said that it was why i mentioned the server browser
  • llNi7Sll
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want it!! finaly a propper battle royal. just need more maps for it. ppl are gonna get bored of it fast like this.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    Can firestorm please be cancelled, as no one here really wants it.

The teams working on it can then switch to giving us new maps, new factions and weapons.

And less bugs.
    Interestingly I can't recall my character having trouble stepping over a pebble or breaking their leg on a grass straw when playing BR unlike in the normal game. Having said that, I haven't played the normal game since BR came out. So has that been fixed in there as well?