My opinion about BF5

2»

Comments

• SystemicProgress
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LeSoviet wrote: »
    Hello i bought BF5 2 days ago and i have:

FX6300 OC 4.2GHZ
    960 GTX 2gb
    8gb DDR3
    Windows 10 and Nvidia lastest nvidia drivers

About optimization: Its terrible im forced to overclock my processor, this game literally destroy my processor, and i read ingame and outside the game people with very solid and actual processor getting the same problem "100% usage on my processor"
    I mean i understeand my computer is old, in some small maps and 32 slots (TDM) i get constant 60 or 70 fps, but the game its not smooth, literally in my almost 3 days playing this game i had no time to play the game smooth and clear like bf3 or bf4

Maps and game style: Everybody camping, playing at medium range, i can change my playstyle, not a huge deal but i mean, i remember bf3 everybody rushing to get the points (conquest), you see 2 tanks vs tanks oustide the points and 10 v 10 at the middle of the map rushing everybody. This game literlaly force (or maybe not) to everybody camp in a house, corner or position like 1 min get 1 or 2 kills and move a little, yes i miss bf3 so bad

The game looks cool, looks fun, but there are some thing changed a lot, this looks like a very diferent play style to old battlefields, the main problem so far at this moment are the optimization, Literally eat my entire computer in 30 seconds, yes its old but i mean they can do this much better, this game looks like: "if you not have an top tier processor and an 1080gtx you are not viable to play an smooth gameplay of bf5"

i feel happy because the game is solid and good, i like it , i feel so sad because optimization and map design

cheers

It is ok to debate in favor of game having issues. However, that PC isn't going to run the game adequately enough. No matter how hard you debated about it.
  • CSO7777
    1136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is ok to debate in favor of game having issues. However, that PC isn't going to run the game adequately enough. No matter how hard you debated about it.
    This thread is pointless, complaining about a weak and old CPU not being able to run one of the most CPU-demanding games is totally out of this world. The CPU wasn't even very good when it was launched, compared to Intels I5/I7.

BF3 and BF4 are very old games (5+ years) and comparing BFV's requirements to these games are totally pointless. System-requirements change all the time, that's just PC-gaming - and 5 years is a long time in PC-gaming.