RSP - DICE wants your opinion

TEKNOCODE
10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    5366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nice find
    I made sure to put 10/10 for RSP
  • G-Gnu
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Nice find
    I made sure to put 10/10 for RSP

Only thing i really gave any notice about in the that survey, even if the whole survey is a placebo.
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, too little, too late.
  • Hawxxeye
    5366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

They really don't, way too late, asking for opinions now means it's not even in the works yet.

They say better late than ever.
    Perhaps this means that Firestorm did not just magically attracted every BR nutcase in the world to buy BFV like they expected.
  • Gunn3r_MG
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I just went to do the survey and halfway through , it timed out ...... Even surveys have bugs? lol Anyway, thanks Tekno for putting the link in here. I appreciate it.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Filled it in. Thanks.
  • onylra_II
    76 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RSP is really important. DICE wants to brag about the longevity of their games, well they need to recognize the role community servers play in that.

I actually don't care about the tweaking of parameters, I just want the ability to banish laggers and notorious cheaters. After all these years I know how hard it is to completely solve these problems, and don't really expect DICE to ever really get on top of it - that's where the community comes in. A properly hygienic server is worth twenty squalid official servers infested with ... undesirables (excuse the term!).
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even if it's too late for BFV it might still be useful for BF6. No harm in rating 10.
  • Soulbreeze
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a carrot on a stick to keep our hopes up like every other mention of RSP from them since the game came out. It will not happen.
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In my opinion, I feel like they owe us. So rather than have a RSP that we have to pay for, they should do a poll (since they seem to like polls now) and ask for our opinion. And then give us those server options for free so that we don't have to pay for it. Sometimes people also risk renting servers and have no one join them or they sit there empty most of the time. That doesn't seem right either. They bleed us dry too much already. Instead of profits, they should work more on making players happy.
  • NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the link.

Put down 9 for RSP. If they had asked how important is adding new maps to the game for you I would of put a 10.

Hopefully we are heard.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What a bunch of clowns. SMH embarrassing.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's just an act. The same act. Over and over again.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Barely got enough maps the way it is. Need a ton of maps to choose from before going off renting a server.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

They really don't, way too late, asking for opinions now means it's not even in the works yet.

Not necessarily - it could well be that it's in development but they want to make sure that people do actually want it and would use it before putting the time and money into it before continuing further, especially with that thing about how it might not be financially sustainable.