Things that still annoy you 2 years later?

MogwaiWarrior
708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
About the only thing that still pisses me off is the the bayonet charge especially after you have unloaded on someone to no avail. How about you?

Comments

• RossP317
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spawn deaths.

The ones where you instantly die on spawning in despite there being a system in place where arent supposed to spawn in to live combat.
  • MrCamp121
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh and also the bs 1 foot bayonet charges where they SHOULD be melee-ing
  • MarxistDictator
    4873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lack of flinch on snipers, actually hitting them is the worst thing you can do in game.

The AA is still hilariously broken, which makes beating the guys who camp it that much sweeter.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The refusal to add pingcapped servers, make it 50/50, let people choose the cheese side of the servers if they don't feel it's a problem and let the rest of us be rid of the pingers.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    I dislike the mortar truck. It just camps, so it's basicly more about players behavior with it. If a mortar truck goes in close behind his infantry and helps out on the objective okay. But most of them just sit in their spawn and form kills with no skill involved whatsoever in absolute savety.

But it's the sweetest kill, even when it dies on your team it's a little F that guy moment to be had.
  • ronybaloney
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Getting stuck on a pebble, crouching instead of jumping, shooting into dirt/wall when I'm clearly aiming above said objects.
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The 12GA Automatic, I really want to like this gun.
  • boutneus
    2457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mortar trucks camping outta bounds
    Isla murret carpetbombs
    getting stuck on infinite back screens when joining and it changes map
    getting glitched in operations when joining when a new battalion starts
    blind and clueless teammates
    gunners in vehicles shooting at everything they see killing nothing but giving a massive heads up to any enemy where u at
    Rear gunners in planes either asleep on the wheel or busy shooting ground while a plane is on ur six
    Explosive spam
    People blocking spawn points while doing F all in a vehicle
  • KenfigCastle
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Quickmatching into empty servers, happens on both PC and PS4. I know, use the server browser but when I want to do an OP campaign or just normal operations I like using the operations tab.
  • SIy_Badger
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1. Bugs with planes - there is many. One is some kind of autorepair mode when switching seats  and when plane is damaged. You get shot by approaching figher, you switch seats to shoot him back, meanwhile something (?) happens as when you come back to pilot seat it is trying to repair. Unable to break it, I have crashed due to this probably 100 times so far.  If anyone knows how to get out of this repair mode when coming back to pilot seat, please. Second is plane coupling - this is insane, friendly plane bumping into you and you cannot disconnect from him, frequently both hitting the ground! 

2. St. Quenting, British side, flag F, tank slot. Impossible to take the tank there later in the game, it shows 1 tank available, you click it and it is not there, unable to spawn.

3. Sniper class, everything. I cannot stand this class, cannot see when people choose 23 sniper slots in 32 players team. It is just vermin of a class, almost never contributes to overall team score, always lagging on the bottom of the table etc (with maybe 1 exception per team).  Poor dudes trying to get that 1 more kill... There should be max 1 sniper allowed per 10 players.

4. Gunners in bomber - I do not know why people think that shooting infantry from bomber guns (except front gun in small bomber) makes any sense? Damage to infantry from big bomber guns is close to zero, they only attract AA and support fire effectively killing whole squad in bomber. Lost probably hundreds of planes due to such geniuses. (9 out of 10 do it).

5. Weapon range - support shooting from accross the map. This is not normal, there should be max 100-200 meters weapon range or huge bullet drop.

6. Everlasting fog - while I like weather effects, they should  be adjust to game dynamics (last longer, shorter, depends on the game tempo), not lasting 17 minutes or so. Especially with behemoth in the air - lol, you get behemoth and 20 seconds later fog covers whole map.

7. Ticket system!! This is so bad. ALmost impossible to win the game once losing more than 150-200 tickets. Even if you lose 5 out of 6 flags, you still get tickets slowly. It should be quite the opposite - once you lose half of flags, your ticket count should stop or almost stop. Whoever gets 4 or 5 out of 6 flags should have this speed of ticket gain much increased. Now you can get behemoth, good playuers capture last flags and you still cannot win, once you failed couple of flags in the beginning.
  • Rufusw5
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me it's mostly the team balancing. Maybe I've just been unlucky, but recently I really struggle to find a well balanced game. I always seem to end up on the losing team who are getting utterly stomped by the opposition.
    It's always seemed worse to me since the auto balancing update, and there's something about a team that changes multiple times through the match that makes winning feel less like winning and more like a decision of the game.

The other thing is the horses, they have health, ammo, fast melee kills, a sniper rifle, a shed load of health, they're fast and hard to hit (compared to a tank) and worst of all as a tanker - they have an infinite supply of anti tank grenades. I don't know what happened to the light anti tank grenades, these days 2 of them can knock about 50% off a tank.

The horses are more of an annoyance, but the recent team imbalance has really sucked the life out of the game for me. Hopefully it's just bad luck.
  • Demonsilent86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    battlefield is dying..full of hacker and cheater.this battlefield series very good game but hacker,cheater destroy battlefield reputation.please do something dice,ea 😥😥
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    battlefield is dying..full of hacker and cheater.this battlefield series very good game but hacker,cheater destroy battlefield reputation.please do something dice,ea 😥😥
    I know this isn't helpful for this, but on what servers are you playing? I have a cheater maybe every 100 games (at least where I notice he's cheating). I don't doubt that you guys encounter cheaters, but I'm wondering why I'm so lucky with this
  • von_Campenstein
    CS-2107 said:
    I know this isn't helpful for this, but on what servers are you playing? I have a cheater maybe every 100 games (at least where I notice he's cheating). I don't doubt that you guys encounter cheaters, but I'm wondering why I'm so lucky with this
    Most are not cheaters but high pingers or the poster is a very high pinger himself, servers being unstable you getting instakilled by a player who suddenly appear again in a very strange place makes it look like cheats many times when it's just bad servers.
  • digga11
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 14
    Hit reg issues. Knowing that if some of your bullets didn’t disappear you’d have nailed the person you wanted.
  • TheGM86
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the wonky character models for the snipers.

• bleachee
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ADS penalty on LMGs. It's just a terrible way to try to balance weapons.