Fire Proof?

sammyk35
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've only played a few games so far, but tonight i watched a guy (after he killed me) run into the fire storm for about 25 seconds (using health) to avoid being shot and grab more loot.

Players should have a second or two max, before they die regardless.

Please fix!

PS4 BFV

Comments

• gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It depends. It hurts more on the later collapses than the first. So one should be able to use it early on and more as an actual barrier toward the end.

Dont worry it'll benifit you at some point
  • BamBam011
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it’s pretty cool you can run in fire. Good strategy...now you can use it too.
  • ghos7bear
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I spent like a minute in Pz38 in fire during early stage of the game.
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The fire shouldn't damage more because when in water ur basically food for the fire, sometimes there is a great distance to travel to get to the blue circle which also means (in many occasions) water to swim or get over in some way.